[GENERAL] Login - Need Account Email

• Please log in to reply

02 July 2018 - 05:34 PM

Z-0

Rookie Trainer

• Z-0

Hello, I would like to know how to get my first account, I do not know what was the email address, and I lost the password, if a admin or moderator can pm me the address of my first account please. all of my real life code are on it, my 5 decks, all of my boosters etc. so if you can help me it would be super nice thank you

(username of the account: theorap)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Translated from the french, with Google Translator.

Edited by Z-0, 02 July 2018 - 05:34 PM.

02 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

Z-0

Rookie Trainer

• Z-0

Hello, I would like to know how to get my first account, I do not know what was the email address, and I lost the password, if a admin or moderator can pm me the address of my first account please. all of my real life code are on it, my 5 decks, all of my boosters etc. so if you can help me it would be super nice thank you

(username of the account: theorap)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Translated from the french, with Google Translator.

02 July 2018 - 06:03 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Z-0,

Please contact the support team to recover your account information. Please also note that having more than one account is against the Terms of Use.

To submit a ticket to our French support team, please use the link below.

https://support.poke...-Contactez-nous

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 July 2018 - 07:05 PM

Z-0

Rookie Trainer

• Z-0

thanks and it's in french perfect! I have one question, what's support respond(reply?) time?

03 July 2018 - 12:04 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

thanks and it's in french perfect! I have one question, what's support respond(reply?) time?

Hey there!

I updated/shortened the title of your post as it was a tad long. I do apologize, but we do not have an exact time frame on when you will get a reply to your ticket as tickets are handled in the order they are received. You shouldn't have to wait long though!  :)

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

04 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

Z-0

Rookie Trainer

• Z-0

pff it will be 48 hours and no answer, if I send an email to English support I will have an answer faster?

Edited by Z-0, 04 July 2018 - 03:48 PM.

04 July 2018 - 03:58 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

pff it will be 48 hours and no answer, if I send an email to English support I will have an answer faster?

Hello there Z-0, 

Please don't duplicate Support tickets. All duplicates will be locked.

I recommend you continue with your Customer Support help request in the same ticket you have opened about the subject.  

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.