* * * * * 1 votes

Pokémon Quest

• Please log in to reply

02 July 2018 - 03:40 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi Trainers! 

I'm sure that some of you, like me, have been playing Pokémon Quest (available on Nintendo Switch and mobile devices). Announcement for mobile release here.

There are some tips for getting started here.

What does everyone think of the game? Any Pokémon to brag about? How far have you gotten in the game? What is your most impressive Power Stone so far?

My latest addition is Voltorb, who looks pretty funny in cube-form!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 July 2018 - 07:08 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
It’s an awesome game! Although that it can get kinda grindy, you’ll probably want to have a book in hand while the autopilot does everything for you. The main thing that you need to know is that you’ll need a tank with an attack such as Harden, and put a lot of sharing stones so that the effect is team-wide. And the scatter button can be useful to evade heavy boss attacks.

Oh, and spoiler alert: there are shiny Pokemons in the game! Not sure what their rate is, but so far I managed to get shiny Farfech’ed and shiny Zapdos.

Friendship is magic!

03 July 2018 - 08:10 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Princess_Aurora,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to know you enjoy the game! We hope to have more feedback from you guys!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 July 2018 - 10:31 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

It’s an awesome game! Although that it can get kinda grindy, you’ll probably want to have a book in hand while the autopilot does everything for you. The main thing that you need to know is that you’ll need a tank with an attack such as Harden, and put a lot of sharing stones so that the effect is team-wide. And the scatter button can be useful to evade heavy boss attacks.

Oh, and spoiler alert: there are shiny Pokemons in the game! Not sure what their rate is, but so far I managed to get shiny Farfech’ed and shiny Zapdos.

Those are some great tips! I haven't run into any shiny Pokémon yet, but hopefully soon!

Moderator Jynthu

13 July 2018 - 10:39 AM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug

What does everyone think of the game? Any Pokémon to brag about? How far have you gotten in the game? What is your most impressive Power Stone so far?

My latest addition is Voltorb, who looks pretty funny in cube-form!

The game is simply awesome as a time-killer, i love the cub-ish design which i honestly adore due to the fact that i consider myself to be a Pixel Artist so it really helps my latest 8 bit addiction  :P

My team is currently at 7684 points with an evolved Raichu from my starter choice at level 34, a recruited Zubat at level 63 and a recruited Onix at level 34.

As for my expeditions, i am currently at 7-5 / 8-5 / 9-3 / 10-3.

My Raichu is proud of holding a HP +460 Sturdy Stone and last but not least, i am a proud owner of a recruited shiny Jigglypuff  :)

Pokemon Quest certainly deserves more attention.

Don't follow the trends, follow my threads

14 July 2018 - 01:42 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the game so much, The_Real_Bug!

I am pretty jealous of your HP +460 Sturdy Stone. My best at the moment is +358.

Right now my strongest Pokémon is a level 65 Slowpoke -- which I find hilarious. 

I have just finished level 8, but I'm 7-5, 9-2 and 10-1. Hopefully I will make some additional progress this weekend! Still no shiny! :(

Moderator Jynthu

15 July 2018 - 09:03 AM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the game so much, The_Real_Bug!

I am pretty jealous of your HP +460 Sturdy Stone. My best at the moment is +358.

Right now my strongest Pokémon is a level 65 Slowpoke -- which I find hilarious. 

I have just finished level 8, but I'm 7-5, 9-2 and 10-1. Hopefully I will make some additional progress this weekend! Still no shiny! :(

Grinding is the key and i tend to put my Pokemon fight on auto-mode while i'm doing other things, but i always select the previous stage of the latest level that is unlocked in order to farm items closer to the level that i'm about to complete.

As for my shiny, i was this close to delete it as i didn't know how could i tell it apart from my other Jigglypuff until i noticed the star symbol  :lol:

I don't think that it's too hard to find a shiny, just keep cooking and make sure you claim the daily bonus plus the daily Pokemon visit.

Don't follow the trends, follow my threads

17 July 2018 - 09:52 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi Trainers,

Please remember you should not post any kind of tricks to alter the game functionality, since this can lead to further actions on your accounts.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam