client - 188.8.131.5287
card - deoxys (xy roaring skies 33)
expected action - close encounter should not be able to be used after the first attacking turn
actual action - close encounter can be used on subsequent turns
it may be ai only, I only noticed it doing trainer challenge
game log showing the ai using the move in back to back turns (event 33 & 54)
23. It is now Penelope's turn (Turn #2).
24. Penelope drew a card.
25. Penelope attached a Psychic Energy to Deoxys.
26. Penelope played Pokémon Fan Club.
27. Penelope drew Staryu.
28. Penelope drew Phantump.
29. Penelope put Staryu onto the Bench.
30. Penelope put Phantump onto the Bench.
31. Penelope drew a card.
32. Penelope drew a card.
33. Penelope's Deoxys used its Close Encounter attack.
34. It is now MeltedSpades's turn (Turn #3).
35. MeltedSpades drew Grass Energy.
36. MeltedSpades attached a Grass Energy to Snivy.
37. Servine became MeltedSpades's new Active Pokémon.
38. MeltedSpades's Snivy evolved into Servine.
39. MeltedSpades's Servine used Tackle and did 30 damage to Penelope's Deoxys.
40. It is now Penelope's turn (Turn #4).
41. Penelope drew a card.
42. Penelope put Trevenant onto the Bench.
43. Penelope's Phantump evolved into Trevenant.
44. Penelope put Starmie onto the Bench.
45. Penelope's Staryu evolved into Starmie.
46. Penelope attached a Double Colorless Energy to Deoxys.
47. Penelope played Super Potion.
48. Penelope's Deoxys healed for 30.
49. Penelope played Great Ball.
50. Penelope drew Barboach.
51. Penelope put Barboach onto the Bench.
52. Penelope drew a card.
53. Penelope drew a card.
54. Penelope's Deoxys used its Close Encounter attack.
55. It is now MeltedSpades's turn (Turn #5).