Can anybody help me build a good deck not too pricy 

at least 2-3 gx/ex water/dark/fairy 

i need help

02 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

Matan1

Novice Trainer

• Matan1
You can try a primarina-gx deck:
primarina is cheap enough for you to get a playset for 2-3 FLI packs worth.
You get the core of the deck (commons + regular primarina as backup) with the 'bright tide' theme deck.
I made this deck and wrote about it in the forum, you can read my post.

another cheap design is xerneas-gx deck, but imho (for a budget deck) it's not as good.

Edited by Matan1, 02 July 2018 - 10:33 AM.

02 July 2018 - 02:44 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

A good fairly cheap deck in Expanded is Hopeless Scream, which uses Shedinja from Roaring Skies, the Frozen City stadium, the Giant Cape tool, and Rainbow Energy.  Mew-EX is good, too, though it might be a bit expensive.

If you prefer standard, a good budget deck is Typhlosion from BkT, though it'll rotate out of the format in September.  Another pretty good one is Alolan Dugtrio with Gold Rush, ran with Starmie and Mt. Coronet.  It has approximately no HP, but it can do crazy damage.

If you want to stick to GXs, though, I suppose you could try Lurantis, Guzzlord, or Noivern.

Good luck, and welcome to the Putsgof! :)

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

02 July 2018 - 10:41 PM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay
I recommend checking out my 2 posts!
I made 2 different low budget decks based on Theme decks I converted to Standard decks.
- Imperial Command - Water Deck
- Destruction Fang - Dark Deck

Edited by Player_Jay, 02 July 2018 - 10:41 PM.

It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.