[GENERAL] Login - Unable to Log Into Account

• Please log in to reply

28 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

EuropeeanBoss1s

Rookie Trainer

• EuropeeanBoss1s

I cannot connect to my account, [Edited by Mod_Lyam - Please don't post personal information related to your account] , again...

I cannot remember the key and have lost access to the email used in its activation.

It's was so hard to be 21st in versus mode last season : I need it again...

I'm using the IP this account have ever used, which is the IP of where I'm living.I can prove my identity. And I have a good idea of what my key may include, even if I cannot combine the elements correctly (I have tried hard...)

Versus is going on, and I cannot fight for my title of first French. The whole is my bad, but PLEASE help me.... I'm begging...

29 June 2018 - 12:10 AM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer EuropeeanBoss1s,

In order to best address your issue, I would suggest submitting a support ticket to the support team. Please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I understand that you do not have access to the account in question, but you can either use the account that you have posted from (EuropeeanBoss1s) if able, or you can create another one if you wish. Submitting a support ticket will be the best method of resolving this issue.

I hope that helps and good luck!

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

29 June 2018 - 08:07 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi EuropeeanBoss1s,

I have edited your post because it was displaying personal information. Keep in mind that sharing personal information is not allowed on the forums nor in-game.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

30 June 2018 - 12:09 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I cannot connect to my account, [Edited by Mod_Lyam - Please don't post personal information related to your account] , again...

I cannot remember the key and have lost access to the email used in its activation.

It's was so hard to be 21st in versus mode last season : I need it again...

I'm using the IP this account have ever used, which is the IP of where I'm living.I can prove my identity. And I have a good idea of what my key may include, even if I cannot combine the elements correctly (I have tried hard...)

Versus is going on, and I cannot fight for my title of first French. The whole is my bad, but PLEASE help me.... I'm begging...

Hey there!

I updated the title of your post to be more descriptive. Please know that you will need access to the email address on file in order do things such as reset a password or change an email address. If this is the issue, I suggest reaching to your email provider to see if they are able to assist you with getting back into your email so that you can try resetting your password. If you run into any issues resetting the password after gaining access to your email account, please reach out to the support team by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the "Pokemon Trainer Club/Account" option, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!