[GENERAL] Other - Random Disconnects During Game

• Please log in to reply

27 June 2018 - 04:42 PM

Fenglovex

Rookie Trainer

• Fenglovex

I have encountered few disconnection issue while playing some versus match today.

I am sure that my wifi connection is fine.

Not sure anyone have the same issue?

27 June 2018 - 05:29 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

I have encountered few disconnection issue while playing some versus match today.

I am sure that my wifi connection is fine.

Not sure anyone have the same issue?

Hello Fenglovex, 

Thank you for raising this!

Server issues can be temporary. Please report back if you still encounter this issue.

Also, I suggest that you send a ticket to the support team so they can investigate this matter for you.
To submit a ticket, click the link to the support portal in my signature, sign in on the top right side of the page, then select the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I would recommend submitting a screenshot of the issue with your ticket.

I am also editing the title of this thread to reflect this sub's format. 

Thank you for your patience! 

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

27 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

RL1768

Rookie Trainer

• RL1768
At random moments I get disconnected from the game, sometimes a couple of times within the hour. My WiFi is fine, no issues with other games or appstore.

Is it possible to fix this? Or is it possible to fix the game so it doesn't automaticaly logs out on minor disconnections?

It's rally annoying. I love the game but this is really frustrating. I can't play tournaments this way and keep losing versus-games that I'm winning... after planning 20 minutes!!!

27 June 2018 - 11:54 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

At random moments I get disconnected from the game, sometimes a couple of times within the hour. My WiFi is fine, no issues with other games or appstore.

Is it possible to fix this? Or is it possible to fix the game so it doesn't automaticaly logs out on minor disconnections?

It's rally annoying. I love the game but this is really frustrating. I can't play tournaments this way and keep losing versus-games that I'm winning... after planning 20 minutes!!!

Hey there!

I merged your post into this one as it sounds similar. Please checkout Mod_Gurulot's post. You may also want to check your internet connection as well with the steps below. 

Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer. If you are using a WiFi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.

Open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181, 6967, and 39389

Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.

Close any background applications before launching the TCGO (VoIP, Skype, and Bittorrent related programs are especially known to occasionally cause issues). It might help to flush your DNS cache again after troubleshooting the above. 

If the issue continues, please reach out to support by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, then selecting "Contact Us". Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!