• Please log in to reply

27 June 2018 - 04:29 PM

JPage8062

Rookie Trainer

• JPage8062

Client: 2.53.0.3787

Card: Pidgeot EX

Card Number: Evolutions #104/108  Ultra Rare Full Art

Expected Action: Rage attack does 20 + 10 for each damage counter on the pokemon. This move is used by a Tauros GX that has taken 100 damage against said Pidgeot EX. Pidgeot takes 120 damage and uses mirror move. Mirror move does 120 damage to the enemy Tauros.

Actual Action: Mirror move did 140 damage to the enemy Tauros. It seems like mirror move does not deal the damage taken (like it says on the move) but instead uses the move that was used against it.

Steps to Reproduce: Get a Tauros GX that has taken 10-140 damage. Make it use rage against Pidgeot EX. Use mirror move on the Pidgeot.

Edited by JPage8062, 27 June 2018 - 04:31 PM.

27 June 2018 - 04:37 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Client: 2.53.0.3787

Card: Pidgeot EX

Card Number: Evolutions #104/108  Ultra Rare Full Art

Expected Action: Rage attack does 20 + 10 for each damage counter on the pokemon. This move is used by a Tauros GX that has taken 100 damage against said Pidgeot EX. Pidgeot takes 120 damage and uses mirror move. Mirror move does 120 damage to the enemy Tauros.

Actual Action: Mirror move did 140 damage to the enemy Tauros. It seems like mirror move does not deal the damage taken (like it says on the move) but instead uses the move that was used against it.

Steps to Reproduce: Get a Tauros GX that has taken 10-140 damage. Make it use rage against Pidgeot EX. Use mirror move on the Pidgeot.

Hello JPage8062, 

Thanks for reporting this issue to us!
I'm passing it along to the developers for their review. We appreciate your input!

By the way, I'm editing the title to make it more descriptive.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

13 July 2018 - 10:32 PM

AVeparala7

Rookie Trainer

• AVeparala7
So I played iy against Lapras and after it did Water Spalsh for 80 damage ...i healed my Pidgeot and then used the mirror move...no effect...I think the rules need to be explained a lot regarding the mirror move

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, PC, Cards