Demo Pokémon Account

• Please log in to reply

27 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

alexila

Rookie Trainer

• alexila

Hi, my name is [Edited by Mod_Jynthu - Personal information removed] and I'd like to say I'm a Pokémon Fan since my childhood and I've played Pokémon TCG competitivily since my 15 years old (acctuly I have 29 years old). I already played three Pokemon TCG World Championship and in the last one I'm finished at 11th position. I'm very glad about that, but that isn't enough to me.
I believe Pokémon TCGonline it's one of best way to improved and learm how to play Pokémon and with this think in my mind, I created in 2016 [Edited by Mod_Jynthu - Personal information removed] dedicated to share my knowledge with all brasilian's Pokémon TCG fan players. I had always follow the principles and values proposed from Pokémon TCPI and always teached him to my subscrites. Currently, I have more than 6000 subscrites on my channel and a avarage 1500 view per video.
I'd like to know how I do to get a Demo Pokémon TCGo account to continue to devolop my work. Thanks for everthing!

Edited by Mod_Jynthu, 27 June 2018 - 03:36 PM.
Sharing personal information is not permitted

27 June 2018 - 03:40 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello alexila,

I have edited your post to removed personal information. Sharing personal information is not allowed on the forums or in-game.

In regards to your question, there are a limited number of accounts with all cards for approved marketing activities. At this time, none of these accounts are available.

Additionally, we are not currently accepting applications for participation in this program. We currently do not have an estimated date on which a spot will be open. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

27 June 2018 - 05:00 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

That was kinda cold.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

27 June 2018 - 06:28 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_
C'mon, that was easily the best answer to give. No empty phrases, no misunderstanding, no “I'll forward your idea to the developer”. A clear answer that is easy to understand. 10/10

Also, not trying to be ****** here, but as an influencer usually companies approach you (or an agency that handles multiple influencer), rather than the other way around. If you are big enough and your content is good then you'll get noticed sooner or later.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

28 June 2018 - 07:56 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

C'mon, that was easily the best answer to give. No empty phrases, no misunderstanding, no “I'll forward your idea to the developer”. A clear answer that is easy to understand. 10/10

Also, not trying to be ****** here, but as an influencer usually companies approach you (or an agency that handles multiple influencer), rather than the other way around. If you are big enough and your content is good then you'll get noticed sooner or later.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience with the community.

Enjoy the game!

Moderator Lyam

28 June 2018 - 09:04 PM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay
11th place finisher asking for Demo Pokémon Account!
What a joke post.
This guy is obviously trying to troll us!

What makes you think your qualified to have a Demo Pokémon Account?
What is your qualifications Mr. 11th place finisher?
1st place finishers are the ones that reap the rewards!

To the winner goes the spoils, It is basic winner etiquette.
If you would of been #1, they would have made room for you.
They would have opened a spot up for the Champ!

I am going to share with you a Quote spoken by a NASCAR Legend!
You remember this Quote!

“If your not first, you are last! Shake-n-Bake.” - Ricky Bobby
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

29 July 2018 - 07:16 AM

Glucario111

Novice Trainer

• Glucario111

Hello alexila,

I have edited your post to removed personal information. Sharing personal information is not allowed on the forums or in-game.

In regards to your question, there are a limited number of accounts with all cards for approved marketing activities. At this time, none of these accounts are available.

Additionally, we are not currently accepting applications for participation in this program. We currently do not have an estimated date on which a spot will be open. 

I heared rumors that TPCi doesnt know how to create new Demo Accounts anymore, donno if that is true but they dont give out those Demo Accounts for a while.

11th place finisher asking for Demo Pokémon Account!
What a joke post.
This guy is obviously trying to troll us!

TPCi would be able to prove if that guy is really the 11th place of Worlds 2017. based on his ID being linked to the account.

He Mentioned what his reasoning is why he deserves in his opinion Demo Accounts.

30 July 2018 - 02:18 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

Please remember to keep all posts respectful of other players. I recommend reviewing the forum rules.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu

31 July 2018 - 12:13 AM

seminc

Elite Trainer

• seminc

I heared rumors that TPCi doesnt know how to create new Demo Accounts anymore, donno if that is true but they dont give out those Demo Accounts for a while.

I mean, they run the game so im sure they could create more. I just think they dont really want to make them too easy to get.

seminc

Da Señor Guru

63% Complete — 2 Sets Complete