How to check my screen name

• Please log in to reply

27 June 2018 - 06:28 AM

Blaze

Rookie Trainer

• Blaze

I know its a stupid question but i really could'nt find where it is in order to add some friends.
Hope you guys can help me with this

27 June 2018 - 06:36 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

For most people (the vast majority), their screen name in the game is the same as the forum.

You see mine.  Send me a friend request in the game, and I'll tell you what comes across.

BTW, if you go to the main site (Pokemon.com), and log in (on the left side), it will show you what your Screen Name is.  It's in the Social Settings, and may or may not be different that your Username.  So you know, except in rare cases (e.g. discloses personal information) they don't allow anyone to change their Screen Name.  I've seen a couple times where it's been changed by Staff because of vulgarity, etc.

Edited by RobRatt, 27 June 2018 - 07:01 AM.

27 June 2018 - 08:22 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi there,

You can find your screen name by logging into your account in pokemon.com. Once you are logged in, you will see the image of your avatar and next to it you can see your screen name, which is also the one that is shown in this forum.

Please remember to never post any other kind of personal information in the forum.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

27 June 2018 - 11:57 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

For most people (the vast majority), their screen name in the game is the same as the forum.

You see mine.  Send me a friend request in the game, and I'll tell you what comes across.

BTW, if you go to the main site (Pokemon.com), and log in (on the left side), it will show you what your Screen Name is.  It's in the Social Settings, and may or may not be different that your Username.  So you know, except in rare cases (e.g. discloses personal information) they don't allow anyone to change their Screen Name.  I've seen a couple times where it's been changed by Staff because of vulgarity, etc.

Thanks for helping out! 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!