Guess the number. Name a Pokemon. < #5 Done >

• Please log in to reply

28 June 2018 - 08:38 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

In case this escaped anyone's attention, the question for this next Round is different....

Rules for Round 2  (for 5 Generations & 5 Burning Shadows Packs)

1.  Guess a number between 1 & 100.  Current guesses (by other players) will be listed in Post #2.  Check there to make sure you use a different number.  From time to time, I may throw out hints.

2.  Please answer.  What is your favorite part of PTCGO, the Online game?  It might be general, like collecting, trading, deck building, making friends, or something else.  Maybe it's specific, like the VS Ladder, Events, Trading Post chat, Daily Challenges, or a certain section here in the forum.  What drives you back to this game every day?

Edited by RobRatt, 28 June 2018 - 08:42 AM.

28 June 2018 - 09:17 AM

poke_baepe

Rookie Trainer

• poke_baepe

Sorry, but when I hover over your name, it shows that you joined the forum late yesterday evening.  It's not personal, but to enter this contest, there's a restriction of being a forum member prior to June 25th.  I hope you'll understand.  In prior giveaways, there has been rampant exploits by anonymous users creating fake accounts just for a prize.

There will be others down the road.  Best wishes 'til then.

oh a FORUM member. yes i only recently joined the forums despite my account being a couple months old =( I wish i could play

28 June 2018 - 11:00 AM

MewSevenSeven

Senior Trainer

• MewSevenSeven

1) 5

2) I can play from the comfort of my chair in my pajamas at any time of the day

Edited by MewSevenSeven, 28 June 2018 - 11:01 AM.

28 June 2018 - 04:09 PM

Pajacyk

Rookie Trainer

• Pajacyk

Number: 79

Favourite part: legacy events (huh, not anymore?)

28 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Numba 62.  Favorite part of the TCGO?  Chat Making rogue decks, and watching them win.  On the rare occasion they win, of course.  :D 

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

28 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

likee91

Rookie Trainer

• likee91

1) 21

2) Favourite part: to get lots of packs and opening them! (of course, getting good cards)

28 June 2018 - 07:11 PM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Pretty obvious, but trading. I continue to get on every day, to play the fun game of economic manipulation. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

28 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

Player_Jay

Trainer

• Player_Jay
First Attempt Round 2 - #60

Favorite Part is destroying other mediocre decks with the King Gengar!
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

28 June 2018 - 10:15 PM

Princess_Aurora

Senior Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Amiga, the number 7 was already taken.  I wasn't sure if 7! (with the exclamation) was meant to be 71.  Either number is not a winner though.

In post #2, where we're keeping track, I put you down as 71.  If you want, because of the confusion, you can guess another number today.  Kind of, 'guess one, get one free.'  ;)

I guess that I’m quite of an airhead, I never thought of checking which numbers were guessed and which weren’t. XD

Here’s my attempy in round 2! Can you put me down as 7?

1) Number 7, my all-time favorite BW episode.

2) The social aspect of the game, helping out newcomers is definitively one of the best parts.

Friendship is magic!

28 June 2018 - 10:50 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Here’s my attempt in round 2! Can you put me down as 7?

1) Number 7, my all-time favorite BW episode.

2) The social aspect of the game, helping out newcomers is definitively one of the best parts.

I've got you down for 7 this time (in post #2).  That guess is ice-cold.  Sorry.

JSYK, you can enter with another guess tomorrow (if there's no winner today, of course).

The social interaction is my favorite part too, although being a "completionist" fits into the whole "gotta catch 'em all" mindset.

Good luck.  ;) 

Edited by RobRatt, 28 June 2018 - 11:48 PM.

29 June 2018 - 12:46 AM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

How about 99 this time

My favorite part of PTCGO is silly contests on the forums.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

29 June 2018 - 03:36 PM

Xenonnia

Rookie Trainer

• Xenonnia

BINGO.  You got it.  :D 

I'll send you a friend request momentarily.  Once you accept, I'll send the trade.  Please counter for another common card if I pick the wrong one.

Why 38?  My friend, who donated these packs, did it on his 38th birthday.  He's one of those great PokeDads.  Truth be told, he plays way more than his kids.

EDIT:  Trade complete.

BINGO.  You got it.  :D 

I'll send you a friend request momentarily.  Once you accept, I'll send the trade.  Please counter for another common card if I pick the wrong one.

Why 38?  My friend, who donated these packs, did it on his 38th birthday.  He's one of those great PokeDads.  Truth be told, he plays way more than his kids.

EDIT:  Trade complete.

Hello, thank you RobRatt for the packs, as well as your friend who donated these packs! I am really grateful.  :D  :D

29 June 2018 - 04:08 PM

MewSevenSeven

Senior Trainer

• MewSevenSeven

My guess for day 2:

1) 25

2) The ability to chat while playing VS ladder....  oops nvm... :P

29 June 2018 - 04:12 PM

Pokegen85

Junior Trainer

• Pokegen85
My guess is 87, Rob Gronkowski’s jersey number.

My favorite part of Pokémon TCG is that I get to meet new people, and give and receive helpful feedback while playing Pokémon. :)

29 June 2018 - 04:18 PM

ShannonBK

Novice Trainer

• ShannonBK

number 85. Guess it's not chosen yet

favorite part is to play a good deck in Vs, when I got the cards and works after modifying here and there. and then getting the thunder ladder points to next reward

29 June 2018 - 04:21 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

number 98 , i always liked this number

favorite part is trading

29 June 2018 - 05:46 PM

Player_Jay

Trainer

• Player_Jay
Second Attempt Round 2 - # 35

Favorite part is Theme tournaments.
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

29 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

Oldschool1990

Veteran Trainer

• Oldschool1990

28, it's a good number.

My favourite part of this game is playing the game. With cards and stuff.  :D

Edited by Oldschool1990, 29 June 2018 - 05:47 PM.

Specialized on Theme Deck Tournaments.
Latest theme deck analysis here:
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/61913-analysis-of-the-competitive-theme-deck-format-may-2018/ 
Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

29 June 2018 - 05:59 PM

Enthu

Rookie Trainer

• Enthu

1) 84

2) Trading, if i can get a good deal ahah

29 June 2018 - 06:06 PM

RhodeStark

Rookie Trainer

• RhodeStark

Number 71

My favourite part is when I used Cynthia and have a good hand ahah