What if we had a winning streak ladder?

• Please log in to reply

23 June 2018 - 06:51 AM

animeloli

Rookie Trainer

• animeloli

Just as the title suggests, I think a winning streak ladder would be good feature that would reward players that do well with good decks, and give occasional rewards, with a lower daily cooldown. Maybe every 5-10 wins the player gets to spin the wheel (as used in tournaments) with better rewards depending on the win streak or just get some coins to use towards booster packs of their choice. If they lose, their 'energy bar' resets of course, and they can only hit the win streak checkpoints they haven't reached yet. It is up to staff in the end, but I feel this feature should have a 12 hour cooldown.

Please comment and add on to this topic to what you guys may think about this.

23 June 2018 - 08:08 AM

Valkyria

Novice Trainer

• Valkyria

Sounds awesome! Would love to see this implemented  :)

23 June 2018 - 08:19 AM

animeloli

Rookie Trainer

• animeloli

Another note so this feature isn't abused, maybe it would be best to offer lower rewards (coins only) until the main power level ladder is completed (you get the full art at the end). Then afterwards, the rewards can go up slightly for those who have already have 2000+ power. Another alternative is making the win streak ladder unavailable until the very end of the main ladder so there aren't 2 going at once (daily rewards and the main power ladder). Thinking about it, 3 ladders going at once seems a little too much. 

The main reason I suggested this feature is for those who completed the power ladder with ease, and go through their daily rewards fast. It would give those that play this game and reached the end (until the next day) another goal to accomplish (more content).

Edited by animeloli, 23 June 2018 - 08:33 AM.