[SUGGESTION] Choosing Theme Deck boxes for custom decks

• Please log in to reply

21 June 2018 - 12:00 PM

MewSevenSeven

Senior Trainer

• MewSevenSeven

I have been away from the game for a while and when I came back I purchased the 2 newest Theme Decks from PTCGO Shop.  To my surprise the boxes for Twilight Rogue and Tropical Takedown look great.  They actually look like boxes with full arts instead of outer packaging we see in the Shop. 

So my suggestion is to let players choose these great looking boxes for our custom decks.  The Twilight Rogue box would look great for custom Lycanroc-GX decks. 

21 June 2018 - 12:39 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

I have been away from the game for a while and when I came back I purchased the 2 newest Theme Decks from PTCGO Shop.  To my surprise the boxes for Twilight Rogue and Tropical Takedown look great.  They actually look like boxes with full arts instead of outer packaging we see in the Shop. 

So my suggestion is to let players choose these great looking boxes for our custom decks.  The Twilight Rogue box would look great for custom Lycanroc-GX decks. 

Hello MewSevenSeven, 

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

I'm passing your suggestion on to the developers!

A deck customising option would be definitely a good ground for possible improvements!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

15 July 2018 - 09:11 AM

settlers25

Expert Trainer

• settlers25
And show witch theme deck is all ready owned in token shop. That help not to buy the same deck 2 times...

- 100% Perfect Complete, 42 set completed. BETA Tester from 2011 -- Total Game played: 21.835.- Perfect Complete: HeartGold & SoulSilver -> Evolution (Foil & Non foil)- Black & White Noble Victories

- I have put my account to sleep again... I will return a day...

15 July 2018 - 12:39 PM

Oldschool1990

Veteran Trainer

• Oldschool1990

Absolutely agree with this idea. I'd also like to see boxes of older theme decks included so the pokemon depicted on the deck box can represent the deck one is playing.

Edited by Oldschool1990, 15 July 2018 - 12:39 PM.

Specialized on Theme Deck Tournaments.
Latest theme deck analysis here:
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/61913-analysis-of-the-competitive-theme-deck-format-may-2018/ 
Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.