[SUGGESTION] Tapu Lele UPR 94/156 Magical Swap too slow.

• Please log in to reply

21 June 2018 - 10:35 AM

CrystalxDragon

Rookie Trainer

• CrystalxDragon

Is not possible to speed this attack up?

Either remove the animations (You won't psychically pick up the card and slap it onto your opponents card for each damage counter lol) or add a system where you can choose how many damage counters to take off one pokémon onto another all in one go?

As a user of the attack I can spend up 3-4 minutes of my turn using this attack (That's a lot) where in IRL I can just say "yeh that many onto that".

Also my opponent can't do anything during this attack, like conceding if they wish.

Thanks for your time.

21 June 2018 - 12:50 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Either remove the animations (You won't psychically pick up the card and slap it onto your opponents card for each damage counter lol) or add a system where you can choose how many damage counters to take off one pokémon onto another all in one go?

As a user of the attack I can spend up 3-4 minutes of my turn using this attack (That's a lot) where in IRL I can just say "yeh that many onto that".

Also my opponent can't do anything during this attack, like conceding if they wish.

Thanks for your time.

Hello there CrystalxDragon,

You are doing a great job by sharing your idea about speeding up the attack. Thank you!
I'm passing it along to the developers. 

By the way, I've edited the title of your thread to match the format used in this subforum.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

21 June 2018 - 12:54 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

People been asking for this for... How long?  Pretty much as long as Dusknoir has been around, which is six years (yikes, has it been that long since B&W?).  For a while, animations could be turned off, but that messed up timing, so it got nixed.  This is one of those issues where TPCi whistles and pretends they don't hear anything, and without even a visible reason.

Still, any one post could be the turning point (Hmm...  Turning point is the 18/19 Vex game...  Maybe it will be the 18/19 pokemon thing, too?), and I support this completely. :)

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

21 June 2018 - 02:27 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

Thanks for your time.

Yes, the same applies for many of the Damage Swap attacks or abilities... moving one counter at a time is painfully slow. It needs an option for 'move how many counters?' or something like that. 

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

22 June 2018 - 09:54 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

People been asking for this for... How long?  Pretty much as long as Dusknoir has been around, which is six years (yikes, has it been that long since B&W?).  For a while, animations could be turned off, but that messed up timing, so it got nixed.  This is one of those issues where TPCi whistles and pretends they don't hear anything, and without even a visible reason.

Still, any one post could be the turning point (Hmm...  Turning point is the 18/19 Vex game...  Maybe it will be the 18/19 pokemon thing, too?), and I support this completely. :)

Hey SuperStone,

Thanks for bringing out attention to the importance of the topic.

Unfortunately, we can't promise implementation of any idea. The final decision is limited with various factors and is always depended on the game team.

Same time, we're happy to see your interest and your voice. The more players support the idea, the higher the chances are to see it in the game one day.

Thank you!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!