i had pokemon tcgo earlier but it started crashing cant open app so i deleated but now i cant download tcgo on my pc it says" the older version cannot be removed contact techenical support "
please do anything i want to play tcgo on my pc...........
Hello there pragyesh4,
Thank you for letting us know.
The game does require a very stable and robust network connection at all times, and you may be receiving this error due to a network issue. I recommend trying the following:
• Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer.
• If you are using a WiFi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.
• Open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 5222, 8181, 6967, and 39389
• Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it and you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.
• Close any background applications before launching the game, as some programs may cause issues.
• It might help to flush your DNS cache after troubleshooting the above.
• Try a different network connection if possible.
If your issue persists after this, I recommend submitting a ticket by clicking the link in my signature to the Support Portal, then clicking Ask a Question.
If you do submit a ticket, I recommend linking to this thread in your ticket so that our Support Team knows what steps you have already tried.
Also, I have updated the title to be more descriptive.
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.
Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.