[GENERAL] cant download pokemon tcgo on my pc

• Please log in to reply

21 June 2018 - 07:17 AM

pragyesh4

Rookie Trainer

• pragyesh4

i had pokemon tcgo earlier but it started crashing cant open app so i deleated but now i cant download tcgo on my pc it says" the older  version cannot be removed contact techenical support "

please do anything i want to play tcgo on my pc...........

21 June 2018 - 07:33 AM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

i had pokemon tcgo earlier but it started crashing cant open app so i deleated but now i cant download tcgo on my pc it says" the older  version cannot be removed contact techenical support "

please do anything i want to play tcgo on my pc...........

Hello there pragyesh4, 

Thank you for letting us know.

The game does require a very stable and robust network connection at all times, and you may be receiving this error due to a network issue. I recommend trying the following:
Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer.
If you are using a WiFi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.
Open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 5222, 8181, 6967, and 39389
Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it and you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.
Close any background applications before launching the game, as some programs may cause issues.
It might help to flush your DNS cache after troubleshooting the above.
Try a different network connection if possible.

If your issue persists after this, I recommend submitting a ticket by clicking the link in my signature to the Support Portal, then clicking Ask a Question.

If you do submit a ticket, I recommend linking to this thread in your ticket so that our Support Team knows what steps you have already tried.

Also, I have updated the title to be more descriptive.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.