[CLIENT] general - Loading from Server

• Please log in to reply

21 June 2018 - 07:02 AM

Nickles12345678

Novice Trainer

• Nickles12345678

Anyone else stuck with "loading data from server" screen staying at 0%?

Server-side error?

21 June 2018 - 07:41 AM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Anyone else stuck with "loading data from server" screen staying at 0%?

Server-side error?

Hello Nickles12345678,

Thanks for asking!

This situation could be caused by cached data issues.

To sort this out, please, locate and run the Refresher.exe file located in your Pokémon TCG Online folder.

If this doesn't help, I would recommend trying a Refresher Method on your device, these are the steps to follow:

1. Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page
2. Run the installer.
3. Find the folder in which you installed the game, named PokemonTradingCardGameOnline, and run the Refresher executable manually.
4. Run the game client and log in.

Let us know if the situation persists after all these steps.

I have updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

21 June 2018 - 07:44 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Hello Nickles12345678,

I second what Mod_Gurulot has explained earlier. I am also editing the title of your thread to match the format used in this sub.

Moderator Vengr

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

05 November 2018 - 02:08 PM

Ac13th

Rookie Trainer

• Ac13th
But I already try reinstall few time , not working

06 November 2018 - 02:54 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

But I already try reinstall few time , not working

Hey there!

If you are getting a server error you may need to check your connection. I have posted some networking troubleshooting steps to try below. 

Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer.

If you are using a WiFi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.
Open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181, 6967, and 39389
Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.
Close any background applications before launching the TCGO (VoIP, Skype, and Bittorrent related programs are especially known to occasionally cause issues).
It might help to flush your DNS cache again after troubleshooting the above.

If you still run into an issue, please reach out to the support team. You can open a ticket by clicking the link in my email, selecting PTCGO, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Please also be sure to check the forum rules here regarding posting in older threads. 

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!