[GAME] General - Second Daily Challenge Claim-->New Challenge Available

PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

19 June 2018 - 02:15 AM

MrPin

Rookie Trainer

• MrPin

I am level 6 and I have yet to receive two Daily challenges at one time. Whenever I am graced to actually have a second daily challenge, I click the "claim now" box and it immediately changes to "Next Daily Challenge Available in 24 hours" with the first and now only challenge still available. 

Incredibly annoying to work so hard to get multiple daily challenges to never actually have more than one challenge at a time.

19 June 2018 - 04:15 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I am level 6 and I have yet to receive two Daily challenges at one time. Whenever I am graced to actually have a second daily challenge, I click the "claim now" box and it immediately changes to "Next Daily Challenge Available in 24 hours" with the first and now only challenge still available. 

Incredibly annoying to work so hard to get multiple daily challenges to never actually have more than one challenge at a time.

It's been a while, but if I remember, you get a second slot for the Daily Challenge at Level 5.  Since you're at Level 6, you should be there.  But that doesn't mean you get to play two new Daily Challenges per day (every day).  The second slot is available so that you can skip a day.  You only get one new Challenge per day from the game.  If you don't finish that one today, it will remain partially complete, and then you'll get a second one tomorrow.

Edited by RobRatt, 19 June 2018 - 06:55 AM.

19 June 2018 - 09:12 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

It's been a while, but if I remember, you get a second slot for the Daily Challenge at Level 5.  Since you're at Level 6, you should be there.  But that doesn't mean you get to play two new Daily Challenges per day (every day).  The second slot is available so that you can skip a day.  You only get one new Challenge per day from the game.  If you don't finish that one today, it will remain partially complete, and then you'll get a second one tomorrow.

Thanks for your help, RobRatt!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

20 June 2018 - 04:46 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello MrPin,

I have updated the title of your thread to match the format used by this subforum.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

20 June 2018 - 08:31 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

As you level up, you alternate unlocking two things:

1. spaces to hold unfinished challenges, so you hold them over from day to day.
  2. choices when it comes to choosing a challenge, so you can pick the one you like most.

Neither of these actually lets you choose multiple challenges per day, and that should be reworded to avoid this confusion.

When all these are unlocked, you can choose 1 from 3 each day, and you can have a maximum of 3 challenges that you are working on at once.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

21 June 2018 - 07:45 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Thank you SandaledOtter for your great contributions as always!

Moderator Vengr

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 August 2018 - 12:16 AM

Khazzad

Rookie Trainer

• Khazzad

Ok, so half of the comments in here are the moderators patting people on the back....that really adds a lot of unnecessary bloat to a thread when someone is looking for answers.

Anyhow, while the help fully outlined the problem, it didn't really address it:

What's the point of unlocking multiple challenge slots when you can still only claim one per day? Why would I 'skip a day'? That's great and all for casual gamers, but the system is pointless for people that play every day. I get my daily challenge as soon as the day rolls over, and complete it in 3-5 games. Then I'm left waiting til the next rollover.

Would it be so bad to let players claim each slot once per day?

Edited by Khazzad, 01 August 2018 - 12:16 AM.

01 August 2018 - 08:21 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Well, do you have a deck in each type that's able to get through 16 KOs, 1000 damage, or 10 evolutions easily?

(Evolution is the easy one.)

I've had a Psychic Damage challenge sitting in a slot for a while now, because my best Psychic deck doesn't do much damage that actually counts toward it. I could play 10 or so games with that (and likely need to win them all), or copy someone's deck that's built for the purpose, but I don't feel like playing psychic right now.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

02 August 2018 - 12:58 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Ok, so half of the comments in here are the moderators patting people on the back....that really adds a lot of unnecessary bloat to a thread when someone is looking for answers.

Anyhow, while the help fully outlined the problem, it didn't really address it:

What's the point of unlocking multiple challenge slots when you can still only claim one per day? Why would I 'skip a day'? That's great and all for casual gamers, but the system is pointless for people that play every day. I get my daily challenge as soon as the day rolls over, and complete it in 3-5 games. Then I'm left waiting til the next rollover.

Would it be so bad to let players claim each slot once per day?

Hey there!

Welcome to the forums! Please be sure that you read the forum rules here before making a post. It looks like this thread is a bit old, so it would be better to create a new post. Since this thread is old, I will go ahead and lock it down now. 

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC