[GAME] General - Second Daily Challenge Claim-->New Challenge Available

PC

• Please log in to reply

19 June 2018 - 02:15 AM

MrPin

Rookie Trainer

• MrPin

I am level 6 and I have yet to receive two Daily challenges at one time. Whenever I am graced to actually have a second daily challenge, I click the "claim now" box and it immediately changes to "Next Daily Challenge Available in 24 hours" with the first and now only challenge still available. 

Incredibly annoying to work so hard to get multiple daily challenges to never actually have more than one challenge at a time.

19 June 2018 - 04:15 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I am level 6 and I have yet to receive two Daily challenges at one time. Whenever I am graced to actually have a second daily challenge, I click the "claim now" box and it immediately changes to "Next Daily Challenge Available in 24 hours" with the first and now only challenge still available. 

Incredibly annoying to work so hard to get multiple daily challenges to never actually have more than one challenge at a time.

It's been a while, but if I remember, you get a second slot for the Daily Challenge at Level 5.  Since you're at Level 6, you should be there.  But that doesn't mean you get to play two new Daily Challenges per day (every day).  The second slot is available so that you can skip a day.  You only get one new Challenge per day from the game.  If you don't finish that one today, it will remain partially complete, and then you'll get a second one tomorrow.

Edited by RobRatt, 19 June 2018 - 06:55 AM.

19 June 2018 - 09:12 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

It's been a while, but if I remember, you get a second slot for the Daily Challenge at Level 5.  Since you're at Level 6, you should be there.  But that doesn't mean you get to play two new Daily Challenges per day (every day).  The second slot is available so that you can skip a day.  You only get one new Challenge per day from the game.  If you don't finish that one today, it will remain partially complete, and then you'll get a second one tomorrow.

Thanks for your help, RobRatt!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

20 June 2018 - 04:46 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello MrPin,

I have updated the title of your thread to match the format used by this subforum.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

20 June 2018 - 08:31 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

As you level up, you alternate unlocking two things:

1. spaces to hold unfinished challenges, so you hold them over from day to day.
  2. choices when it comes to choosing a challenge, so you can pick the one you like most.

Neither of these actually lets you choose multiple challenges per day, and that should be reworded to avoid this confusion.

When all these are unlocked, you can choose 1 from 3 each day, and you can have a maximum of 3 challenges that you are working on at once.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

21 June 2018 - 07:45 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Thank you SandaledOtter for your great contributions as always!

Moderator Vengr

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC