[GENERAL] My screen has two black sides

• Please log in to reply

14 June 2018 - 12:42 AM

RydonDude88

Rookie Trainer

• RydonDude88

hello i deleted and then reinstalled the ptcgo on my windows 10 laptop and now i cant get the screen to maximize  the screen cut itself on each side and im now missing the settings and home buttons i tried the ALT enter to minimize and still not working

14 June 2018 - 07:58 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam
Hello RydonDude88,

I'm sorry to hear you have issues with the screen while playing PTCGO. First, although you may have already tried to reinstall, we recommend approaching any persistent issues with a "full" uninstall by carefully following these specific guidelines:

-Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
-Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.
-The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder and "Unity" folder.
-Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder. Also delete any other Pokémon related folders you may find, and empty your Recycle Bin before restarting your computer.
-Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. Try using a different web browser (we recommend Firefox or Google Chrome) to download the updated installer here: http://www.pokemon.c...line/download/ 

Finally, if you continue to experience issues, can you provide us with a DX Diag file? You can do that by:

-Go to start, type in "dxdiag".
-Wait until "dxdiag.exe" appears and open it.
-Click on "Save All Information".

After you have saved the file, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us. Remember to attach the file and give a short explanation of your issue.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

14 June 2018 - 02:35 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

hello i deleted and then reinstalled the ptcgo on my windows 10 laptop and now i cant get the screen to maximize  the screen cut itself on each side and im now missing the settings and home buttons i tried the ALT enter to minimize and still not working

Hello RydonDude88,

Thank you for letting us know.

I've also edited the title of your thread to match the format used in this subforum.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.