Trading Claw barrage trainer kit

• Please log in to reply

13 June 2018 - 11:31 AM

epiclemon44

Rookie Trainer

• epiclemon44

Currently fielding offers to see if i would be interested in trading or to keep them to myself.

If you would like to offer, PM me as i probably won't check the comments.

13 June 2018 - 09:16 PM

Pikalover5769

Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Just to give you a heads up I was offered 2000+ packs on this item. It is incredibly rare and I highly suggest you don't trade it for a low price. 

I know some traders have been looking and posting in game every day for months for this item. It is incredibly rare and coveted. 

Congrats and good luck!

14 June 2018 - 01:28 AM

zebra123454321

Novice Trainer

• zebra123454321

Wow if someone offered you over 2k you should've jumped on that. I've traded away 3 of those before all less than 100 and it's definitely not 2000, maybe around 70 to 100.

Just to give you a heads up I was offered 2000+ packs on this item. It is incredibly rare and I highly suggest you don't trade it for a low price. 

I know some traders have been looking and posting in game every day for months for this item. It is incredibly rare and coveted. 

Congrats and good luck!

Im just a pokemon loving zebra  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

14 June 2018 - 03:00 AM

epiclemon44

Rookie Trainer

• epiclemon44

I used one of the codes and it gave me the cards instead of the kit.

Which is fine, as i traded all of the cards and got 170 FL packs.

14 June 2018 - 03:27 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

I used one of the codes and it gave me the cards instead of the kit.

Which is fine, as i traded all of the cards and got 170 FL packs.

No idea how you got 170 FL. The loose cards are worth 10 GR if you're lucky. They're really easy to get. It's the sealed deck that's worth something. 

EDIT: Honestly with you boasting you got 170 FL for just the cards, I'm pretty compelled to believe this is just a joke. 

Wow if someone offered you over 2k you should've jumped on that. I've traded away 3 of those before all less than 100 and it's definitely not 2000, maybe around 70 to 100.

I've had offers close to 500 GR for mine. I agree 2k is far too high, but you can definitely get more than 70-100 for it. There are a lot of players looking for it right now, offering a lot. 

Edited by LordKieta, 14 June 2018 - 03:30 AM.

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

14 June 2018 - 03:29 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

The first one opens automatically, on all Theme Decks.  Only the 2nd one is tradable.

I believe, if you look, that you should still have that deck (Claw Barrage) listed in Deck Manager.  You don't normally need to still own the cards to play a Theme Deck -- you can trade them away.  If all goes well, the 2nd code you redeem should give you a tradable deck.

14 June 2018 - 03:32 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

There are a lot of players looking for it right now, offering a lot. 

I looked in Public Offers today and yesterday, and saw exactly zero players looking for it.

14 June 2018 - 03:35 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

I looked in Public Offers today and yesterday, and saw exactly zero players looking for it.

I meant in Trading Post. I don't actually know if any public offers have been up for it. I don't do shoutouts but I know a few players looking for it. 

Unless they got it within the last few days that is. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

14 June 2018 - 03:42 AM

epiclemon44

Rookie Trainer

• epiclemon44

Ah the first opens, thank you rob. I'll try another when i get home in a few days.

Edited by epiclemon44, 14 June 2018 - 03:44 AM.

14 June 2018 - 07:08 AM

abinhathbour456

Elite Trainer

• abinhathbour456

lol  :lol:

Member Of Top Cut And Director Of Trades.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2-ultra-prism-added/

owner of guru cave trading co. come check it out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45628-the-guru-cave-trading-co-gctc-back-in-business/page-1

15 June 2018 - 11:23 PM

Pikalover5769

Trainer

• Pikalover5769

I'm a collector so I value having sealed items more than packs. That being said I hope this trainer kit gets added to the token shop so everyone gets a chance to use it and it becomes way less rare. In my opinion nothing should be worth more than 20 packs :) . Unfortunately, until then I have to follow market prices :(

The first one opens automatically, on all Theme Decks.  Only the 2nd one is tradable.

I believe, if you look, that you should still have that deck (Claw Barrage) listed in Deck Manager.  You don't normally need to still own the cards to play a Theme Deck -- you can trade them away.  If all goes well, the 2nd code you redeem should give you a tradable deck.

Yes this is 100% accurate.

I meant in Trading Post. I don't actually know if any public offers have been up for it. I don't do shoutouts but I know a few players looking for it. 

Unless they got it within the last few days that is. 

Yup a few prominent players are advertising in trading chat trying to trade for it daily.