Post expired, show both side of the trade

• Please log in to reply

12 June 2018 - 04:37 PM

Jigglypuffan

Elite Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

So yesterday night i make a offer.. i offered a chest for something..

And this morning i wake up and i see its expired.. but i have no idea, what i wanted to get with the chest.

I keep searching and i don't find, please show both side of a trade , even if it expired..

I would appreciate a lot.

12 June 2018 - 06:09 PM

Pikalover5769

Trainer

• Pikalover5769

So yesterday night i make a offer.. i offered a chest for something..

And this morning i wake up and i see its expired.. but i have no idea, what i wanted to get with the chest.

I keep searching and i don't find, please show both side of a trade , even if it expired..

I would appreciate a lot.

Yes this is a great idea!

However, if it does get implemented there must be clear text saying this trade was expired otherwise people could use these expired trades to try and trick others into thinking they were able to trade items for certain amounts when in fact their trades simply expired.

Best,

Pika!

13 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Pikalover5769,

Being able to show expired trades could really create a big issue, as you mentioned. Thank you for your thoughts on the issue!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

13 June 2018 - 05:26 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hi Pikalover5769,

Being able to show expired trades could really create a big issue, as you mentioned. Thank you for your thoughts on the issue!

The expired trades only appear in the notifications bar, and already say, "Posting Expired" in the title.

This differs from the trades in the History tab, which clearly state Private Trade or Public Trade, and the date they were completed.

The suggestion that someone will "trick others" is a stupid excuse. ...What? They'll take a screenshot, photoshop it, post it on some obscure site, and lie about it? That can already be done, in a variety of ways. But it doesn't matter.

Ask 100 players who trade frequently, and this will be one of the top 3 improvements they'd like to see in the game. It would save a massive amount of playtime in the course of a year.

Add a "Resubmit This Trade" button too, and it would be perfect.

Edited by RobRatt, 13 June 2018 - 05:34 PM.

13 June 2018 - 05:50 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi Trainers,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this! I have passed this idea, along with the suggestion for a resubmit trade button, along for further review. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

15 June 2018 - 02:30 AM

Jigglypuffan

Elite Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

Hi Trainers,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this! I have passed this idea, along with the suggestion for a resubmit trade button, along for further review. 

Thanks!

thanks you , i really don't see in how showing both side of a trade can cause problem..