TCGO Discord Server Reboot!

• Please log in to reply

12 June 2018 - 07:51 AM

Eeveelutioness

Rookie Trainer

• Eeveelutioness

Hello Pokemon Masters! My name is Reraku and I've been playing/watching/loving Pokemon since I was very young. 
When I discovered the TCGO, I was so excited for an online multi-player version of the GB TCG game. 
However, we can't really talk to each other much because theres no voice support [probably for good reason], and no chat support unless battling with a friend. I was irritated to say the least. I looked it up, and found that a discord server exists for this game already! But Oh my god, its dead, no one is maintaining it, and people are joining lately to find the server dead. 

So... I made a new one. It's not really put together completely, because others will be required to get it totally up and running. Therefore, I have an application of sorts I'll be posting for anyone interested in joining/helping or even just taking a look at the server. Anyone with knowledge of coding/web hooks/etc, is highly sought after for this endeavor, as I cannot do much on my own. Most of the application is self explanatory, however, when the age question comes up, if you are under 14, just choose 14.
If anyone is wondering after reading this what discord is, it's a gamer-centric IM and Voice chat.

[Content removed by Mod_RedDragon]

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have anything you wanna talk about!
**btw, If you visit the discord and it's still sparse, it's only because I've not finished yet! lol.
The main purpose of creating this page is to generate interest and create a more connected community. Any donations made will go towards weekly giveaways, events, and equipment necessary for maintaining the networking. [i.e. Discord nitro, Twitch]

12 June 2018 - 07:12 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

Welcome to the forums! I had to edit your post as it included personal information and links to outside sites, both of which are not permitted on the forums. Please be sure to check out the forum rules here

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 July 2018 - 08:42 AM

OU7C4ST

Senior Trainer

• OU7C4ST

Most PTCGO Streamers. me included, have Discord servers that are very live and active!

OU7C4ST - /r/ptcgo Head Moderator
Twitch's #1 PTCGO Streamer
Founder of OU7C4ST's Card Value Guide

Check out my YT for Deck Reviews, & More!