New booster packs! That's totally awesome :D Great job, guys. Thanks <3 

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

12 June 2018 - 07:08 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi ZotiMoon,

It's nice to see that you are so happy with the new booster packs! We aim to make you feel like that while playing the game and it's nice to see we have achieved it! Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

13 June 2018 - 05:02 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

Hi ZotiMoon,

It's nice to see that you are so happy with the new booster packs! We aim to make you feel like that while playing the game and it's nice to see we have achieved it! Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Thank you!

Good work deserves praise! the more boosters the better, I think :D 

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

15 June 2018 - 04:58 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Glad to hear your enjoying them. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

15 June 2018 - 07:34 AM

Oldschool1990

Senior Trainer

• Oldschool1990
Also thanks for the old theme decks, I appreciate them very much. :)
Specialized on Theme Deck Tournaments.
Latest theme deck analysis here:
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/61913-analysis-of-the-competitive-theme-deck-format-may-2018/ 
Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

15 June 2018 - 02:11 PM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

You are welcome Oldschool1990!

Your appreciation means a lot to us! We are happy when we make you happy! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future.

15 June 2018 - 05:25 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

Thank you :D

I feel more choice in game is always a good thing. I realise that the older boosters, and decks, aren't so strong as the recent ones, but there are still cards in there that are viable... I've spotted one or two trainers that I can employ. Also, nice to have them for the sake of completeness. 

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

15 June 2018 - 07:47 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Your appreciation means a lot to us! We are happy when we make you happy! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future.

Please have someone fix the dozens of bugs that are in the game, adding the ones from the Bug Report section (in the forum).  Many of them have been Known Issues for months.

Please find a way to distribute the old Promos in the Shop, so that we can complete the difficult part of our collections.  Even having them trade-locked would be great.

Please make the in-game Shop more exciting to visit, with special purchases on occasion.  Maybe bring back some form of Promo Bundles?  There are many gameplay sleeves, boxes, and coins that already exist in the game which could be added.

Please improve the human interaction elements when playing.  It's obvious that "Chat" won't be returning soon, but adding just a few simple statements (Thanks for the game, Good luck, or That was a good play), with a few more descriptive emoji symbols would help.

Please realize that many people are motivated by "personal achievements" when playing a game.  At some point, the current system grows rather stale, and could be improved by better statistics, a rewards system, or even the reintroduction of Trophies.  Finding a way to share those achievements would keep other players interested.

Please have someone revamp the Trade system, since it's the backbone of this particular game.  The search functions are woefully subpar, and several small changes could make this part of playing more enjoyable.

I could list other ideas, but this is a good start.  LOTS of players would be happy, which would make you really happy, right?

P.S.  Thank you.  Keep being awesome.  :huh: 

Edited by RobRatt, 15 June 2018 - 08:52 PM.

18 June 2018 - 08:11 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi RobRatt, 

Thank you for all the ideas. Our team is always looking at improving the game for dedicated players like you! We will do our best to keep making you happy(er) in the future! :) :)

18 June 2018 - 01:01 PM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Thank you :D

I feel more choice in game is always a good thing. I realise that the older boosters, and decks, aren't so strong as the recent ones, but there are still cards in there that are viable... I've spotted one or two trainers that I can employ. Also, nice to have them for the sake of completeness. 

Thanks for your feedback, ZotiMoon. I will forward it to our development team!

Moderator Vengr
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Yesterday, 04:53 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

Thanks for your feedback, ZotiMoon. I will forward it to our development team!

Thanks Mod Vengr! 

I appreciate it :D 

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu