Online codes

• Please log in to reply

11 June 2018 - 01:11 PM

Palpadude

Novice Trainer

• Palpadude

I don't know which forum to put this in, so its going here.  I recently bought a Guardians Rising elite trainer box.  Why is it that the codes I got in the packs were not all for Guardians Rising packs?  In fact I have no idea if any of them were.  All I know is the only GX I got out of all of them was Glaceon, which is Ultra Prism.

How can I ensure that the codes I get from real booster packs correlate to the packs I want online?

11 June 2018 - 01:18 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

just check the codes, on the code cards for guardians rising it states right on the card that its guardians rising.

whichever pack you open irl should give you the corresponding code for the same online pack.

if it does give you card code with "guardians rising" printed on it and gave you a differnt pack when you loaded it online, id suggest contacting pokemon tech support.  They will have you email in image of your code cards and purchase receipts etc.

The other thing, which id hate to say is, if you got scammed or purchased repackaged box.  if thats the case, then you are stuck with what you got.

Edited by XK920XK, 11 June 2018 - 01:19 PM.

11 June 2018 - 04:41 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Palpadude,

Like XK920XK suggested, I would recommend submitting a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, selecting Pokémon TCG Online, then Contact Us.

Please ensure that you include as much information as possible, including photos of the code cards and where you purchased the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Guardians Rising Elite Trainer Box. If our support team needs additional information, they will request it.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!