[GAME] Tournaments - Timer, maybe more of an oversight

Help Tournaments PC

• Please log in to reply

11 June 2018 - 05:07 AM

hehUrBad

Rookie Trainer

• hehUrBad
During a tournament, on the first match, I triggered the 15 second timer on one turn. On the next, the only thing I needed to win was to choose an attack, but the timer meant I wasn't able to select the attack in time. It continued off from were it left off the previous turn, with like 3 seconds remaining. This is really frustrating. Also, instead of a loss of a turn, I was just given a straight game loss.

Something wouldn't let me paste the log directly here, so I pasted it to hastebin.

[url="***********************************"]***********************************[/url]

It only registered me drawing a card that last turn.

This is an image of the end of the log:

[url="*******************************"]*******************************[/url]

At a minimum, I would want the 4 tickets refunded.

OK, my links were hidden. If any moderator wants them, I can send them via PM or something. Is there such a function?

11 June 2018 - 10:50 AM

ShannonBK

Novice Trainer

• ShannonBK

you need to send all that data to support

open a ticket there and send everything

you can find a link to support portal in any mod signature, for example here 

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/31198-whats-with-all-the-title-changes-check-here/

after some days of no answer and a lot of "please send more data" messages, maybe you can get your tickets back

11 June 2018 - 03:47 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello hehUrBad,

Sharing links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. Like ShannonBK mentioned, you can share these via a support ticket. 

To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, log in, select Pokémon TCG Online, then Contact Us. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Tournaments, PC