[Game] - unable to see all possible cards when using nest ball, timer ball etc

• Please log in to reply

10 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

quadruped

Rookie Trainer

• quadruped
unable to see all possible cards when using nest ball, timer ball etc. when I am in trainer challenge. Severely disadvantaging gameplay.

[img]****************************************************************************************[/img]

[img]****************************************************************************************[/img]

10 June 2018 - 07:21 PM

quadruped

Rookie Trainer

• quadruped

this happens with any search function. It happens with ultra ball and with Herdier's ability (theme deck - bright tide) - please fix!!

10 June 2018 - 07:23 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

Sorry, you cannot post links to images on the forums.

That being said, I've not experience this issue at all.  Support will probably suggest you completely uninstall and re-install.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

10 June 2018 - 09:14 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

unable to see all possible cards when using nest ball, timer ball etc. when I am in trainer challenge. Severely disadvantaging gameplay.

this happens with any search function. It happens with ultra ball and with Herdier's ability (theme deck - bright tide) - please fix!!

I've not experience this issue at all.  Support will probably suggest you completely uninstall and re-install.

In the Trainer Challenge, I tested the Bright Tide theme deck on 2 different devices.  There's no bug here that I can find.  Everything worked as intended with Nest Ball, Timer Ball, Ultra Ball, and even Herdier's Ability.

The problem must be local, and you may want to consider @graywh's advice.  If not, could you explain further what is happening when you encounter this problem?

10 June 2018 - 09:37 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

For the last couple updates, there is one glitch in Trainer Challenge that should be fixed...

The game no longer remembers which deck you played last.  Every time I start up, it goes to the built-in Crushing Current (at least for me).  It used to remember the last deck, and the next Trainer automatically.  Now, with all Theme Decks being available, this is a process to remember where I was, and which deck I last played.

10 June 2018 - 11:52 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

For the last couple updates, there is one glitch in Trainer Challenge that should be fixed...

The game no longer remembers which deck you played last.  Every time I start up, it goes to the built-in Crushing Current (at least for me).  It used to remember the last deck, and the next Trainer automatically.  Now, with all Theme Decks being available, this is a process to remember where I was, and which deck I last played.

I'm seeing this, too, but not always.  Using a type filter that excludes Crushing Current will cause the last deck to be re-selected.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules