[GENERAL] Can´t Download the game.

Installation

• Please log in to reply

08 June 2018 - 08:51 PM

willla

Rookie Trainer

• willla

Hey there. When I try to download the game, the installer sends me to another page full of exclusive characters that keeps loading forever. I tried many times and even tried to wait an hour for it to load but didn't work. My pc has more than the recommended to play the game (not sure if this would interfere in something because I can't even download the game). I need help please. SOS.

Thank's since now.

09 June 2018 - 02:34 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hey there. When I try to download the game, the installer sends me to another page full of exclusive characters that keeps loading forever. I tried many times and even tried to wait an hour for it to load but didn't work. My pc has more than the recommended to play the game (not sure if this would interfere in something because I can't even download the game). I need help please. SOS.

Thank's since now.

Hello there willa, 

Thank you for letting us know.

Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game, if any. 

I'd recommend using a different web browser to download the file again (such as Firefox or Google Chrome). 
Please also make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.

If this situation persists I'd suggest that you send a ticket to the support team so they can investigate this matter further. 

To submit a ticket, click the link to the support portal in my signature, sign in on the top right side of the page, then select the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I've edited the title of your thread to match the format used in this subforum.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Installation