the Deck WIzard is pretty helpful...

• Please log in to reply

08 June 2018 - 07:36 PM

bulbarex212

Rookie Trainer

• bulbarex212

So I got some new cards today and decided to create a new deck and see where it goes. I got a Buzzwole and created a deck around it. I like to create a deck the Legendary Pokemon and super strong Pokemon I receive in theme decks and boosters. This is the deck I let the Deck Wizard create for me based around Buzzwole that I call Burst Fist

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 1 Rufflet STS 92
* 1 Braviary BKT 130
* 1 Aerodactyl-EX PR-XY XY97
* 1 Buzzwole FLI 77
* 2 Machop GRI 63
* 2 Machop FFI 44
* 2 Rockruff FLI 75
* 2 Lycanroc FLI 76
* 1 M Aerodactyl-EX PR-XY XY98
* 2 Machoke FFI 45
* 2 Machoke GRI 64
* 2 Machamp GRI 65
* 1 Machamp FFI 46

##Trainer Cards - 20

* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 3 Exp. Share PRC 128
* 2 N DEX 96
* 2 Kiawe BUS 116
* 1 Lass's Special FCO 103
* 1 Shauna FCO 111
* 4 Great Ball XY 118
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Energy Retrieval PRC 126

##Energy - 20

* 20 Fighting Energy Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

08 June 2018 - 10:55 PM

Player_Jay

Junior Trainer

• Player_Jay
Who needs Buzzwole?

When you got the Ma-CHAMP!!!

Oh, Yeah!

The Deck Wizard knows!

Ma-CHAMP is a CHAMP for a reason!

Thus, Deck Wizard added it like a Boss!

I think you can make some improvements.

Once, you drop a few Pokémon.

- Rufflet
- Braviary
- Aerodactyl
- Buzzwole
- Rockruff
- Lycanroc
- M Aerodactyl

The deck will be awesome for sure!
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

09 June 2018 - 12:02 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Heh. It might be better than it once was. When I first tried it, it added cards that were entirely unusable in the deck. Not just useless as in "this won't help," but useless as in "there is no way to get this into play."

Now it's just including cards that don't do anything. Remove Kiawe from that deck as the first step. It only works for Fire energy, and you don't have any.

If you've got any Cynthia, swap one in for the Shauna.

I won't tell you to use Rare Candy or Ultra Ball, since you're building this from what you've got and I don't know what that includes. Same for the number of evolution lines, which is high.

Your Pokemon don't discard energy, So you've got too much in there. Start by removing 5 or 6 of them, and consider pulling out more.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

09 June 2018 - 07:29 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Heh. It might be better than it once was. When I first tried it, it added cards that were entirely unusable in the deck. Not just useless as in "this won't help," but useless as in "there is no way to get this into play."

Yeah, it seems to be giving more supporters and items now, too.  If you look as some of Pooka's deck wizard battles from ages ago, he usually got four supporters, and they were usually mostly Hugh.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.