Lol, it works with decks owned before the update too Oo.
So i have to do another 24 matches times ~ 45 decks = 1080 matches and 1080 boosters.
I am missing 20 decks, from BW and HGSS, so thats another 36 matches * 20 decks in the future, 36*20 = 720 matches /boosters
So you can get over 1800 boosters just through those trainer challenges.
And all decks are avilable in the shop
I did not even count the trainer challenge decks. Thats over 2200 packs total.
Then add the basic decks you get at the start and future decks.
Over 2500 boosters.
Whats the plan here? To have most players playing against the AI for the next months basically killing versus and torunaments? Makes no sense.
At this point, i cannot believe this is intentional. Its a bug.
More arguments for that:
- Its not mentioned in the patch notes.
- If you click on the info button in the trainer challenge menu it still only mentions that you get 1 pack after winning 12 matches with the same deck or 4 matches against a specific trainer.
Now the Question is, are they gonna delete all cards gotten through packs through bug usage once they fix this, thus ereasing hours of work, or do they not?
If they dont, everyone should farm the heck out of this situation as long as they can.
Personally i dont think it would be fair to punish players for them messing up.
- All players have the same chance, even Free 2 Play Players have Dozens of theme decks
- Players did not get a 100 packs for just a click, they invested the time and effort by winning the matches
- Players did not cause this trouble.
Edited by Nickles12345678, 09 June 2018 - 05:53 AM.