Are there anymore current "stores" Like Top Cut Trading co?

• Please log in to reply

07 June 2018 - 07:19 PM

ShruGz_Lv

Novice Trainer

• ShruGz_Lv

back in my "prime" tcgo playing days, i would always use topcut trading co to build decks and get whatever i needed at the time.

My question is simple, are there anymore of these types of stores on here left?

07 June 2018 - 09:53 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Yes, Guru Cave.  They aren't taking orders at the moment, but it sounds like they will soon.

Violet City very recently stopped, Top Cut closed down in March, Phantom Knight stopped around New Year's, and EHTC closed in 2016.

Kinda depressing, thinking how many have just recently disappeared...

Edited by SuperStone, 07 June 2018 - 09:53 PM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

07 June 2018 - 11:08 PM

ShruGz_Lv

Novice Trainer

• ShruGz_Lv

Yes, Guru Cave.  They aren't taking orders at the moment, but it sounds like they will soon.

Violet City very recently stopped, Top Cut closed down in March, Phantom Knight stopped around New Year's, and EHTC closed in 2016.

Kinda depressing, thinking how many have just recently disappeared..

Thanks for all the info, kinda sucks, thats how i would always build my decks, not a fan of opening 100's of packs to hope to get what i want for a deck.

but ill be on the lookout for guru i guess thanks!

07 June 2018 - 11:54 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Thanks for all the info, kinda sucks, thats how i would always build my decks, not a fan of opening 100's of packs to hope to get what i want for a deck.

but ill be on the lookout for guru i guess thanks!

Things have definitely changed.  But is there something wrong with placing your own offers in Public trading?  That's what the game is designed for, and much cheaper than going through a middleman.  Unless you're looking for rarities, it's best to save some of those packs.  There's no reason to open 100's of them for the cards you need.

Things are relatively cheap right now.  If you make fair offers in Public, using Ou7c4st as a guide (google it) or your own research, you shouldn't have much of a problem.  It takes only a fraction more time.  If you're stuck on certain "pricing," there's always this forum to fall back on.

Edited by RobRatt, 08 June 2018 - 01:30 AM.

08 June 2018 - 05:52 AM

abinhathbour456

Elite Trainer

• abinhathbour456

hey am you can say the owner of both top cut and guru and I ran top cut for more than a year so if you need something let me know just because your and old customer of top cut I will give you the cards you need.

Member Of Top Cut And Director Of Trades.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2-ultra-prism-added/

owner of guru cave trading co. come check it out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45628-the-guru-cave-trading-co-gctc-back-in-business/page-1

09 June 2018 - 03:26 AM

ShruGz_Lv

Novice Trainer

• ShruGz_Lv

hey am you can say the owner of both top cut and guru and I ran top cut for more than a year so if you need something let me know just because your and old customer of top cut I will give you the cards you need.

oh wow! thanks man! i appreciate the offer! i sure miss the good ol days of getting on topcut. I will differently hit you up next time i need something specific.