[IPAD] Other - Game won’t accept actions

• Please log in to reply

07 June 2018 - 02:27 AM

Decapper

Rookie Trainer

• Decapper
Playing on iPad Air latest iOS .

While in game when you move card to play it sometimes freezes in air or on table. Then you can still view cards and send phases to opponent but you can’t do anything else. Not until the timer counts down and you lose your go then everything is working again

07 June 2018 - 02:50 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I play on an iPad a lot too.  Usually though, when these things have happened, it's because there's a break in the Internet connection.  It could be on your end, or a brainfart by the server.  Realistically, it could be on your opponent's side (you never know who their ISP is).  Even a momentary break in connection has strange effects.  This may not be the total issue for you, but I thought you might want to keep it in mind for future troubleshooting.

Edited by RobRatt, 07 June 2018 - 02:54 AM.

07 June 2018 - 06:40 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Thank you very much for the insight on this RobRatt. Decapper, please try playing with a stable connection and let us know if you observe the issue again in the future in order for us to further investigate it.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

13 June 2018 - 04:44 AM

Decapper

Rookie Trainer

• Decapper
No my internet is fine. It just happened again. Very frustrating. I moved a Pokémon to the bench and it just hovered above the bench with the sparkles tracing around the outside. I can do everything else expect make game moves. Well not until my go get countered out

17 June 2018 - 02:48 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi Decapper,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue has persisted! I recommend submitting a ticket so that our Support Team can assist you further. To do so, click the link in my signature, sign in, then select Pokémon TCG Online and finally Contact Us.

Please also note that I have updated the title of your thread and moved it to the Technical Support forum. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!