[GAME] Auto opening after 1st opened copy of Sun & Moon Trainer Kit: Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales

• Please log in to reply

05 June 2018 - 11:11 PM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Dear PTCGO staff,

This trainer kit "Sun & Moon Trainer Kit: Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales is automatically opened even after the first one is opened. Therefore, it is impossible to own a sealed version of this. I also do not think the sealed version is coded in the game as I do not see it in the collection tab under packs.

Please let me know if you need anymore details from me and I am using the most recent version of the client.

Thank you,

Pika

06 June 2018 - 12:24 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I also do not think the sealed version is coded in the game as I do not see it in the collection tab under packs.

Even today, this "Pack" does not show in the Collection, even if you check "Show Not Owned."  It isn't there.

The 4 promos show in the game, and can be traded.  But this Trainer Kit is something new for them.  It's the first TK that only has 4 promos, rather than 60 individually numbered cards.  ...so it's the first deck of its type.

P.S.  @Pikalover, what is the name of this deck in Deck Manager?  I ask because I haven't purchased this one yet.

Edited by RobRatt, 06 June 2018 - 12:28 AM.

06 June 2018 - 12:40 AM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Even today, this "Pack" does not show in the Collection, even if you check "Show Not Owned."  It isn't there.

The 4 promos show in the game, and can be traded.  But this Trainer Kit is something new for them.  It's the first TK that only has 4 promos, rather than 60 individually numbered cards.  ...so it's the first deck of its type.

P.S.  @Pikalover, what is the name of this deck in Deck Manager?  I ask because I haven't purchased this one yet.

Hey bro,

Thanks for your response! Yeah it is not there and while the promos exist I don't think the game has data for the trainer kit itself as it does not show up as a deck in my deck manager. That unfortunately means that I can not tell you the name of the deck as I do not know :(

You are right it is the first TK that just has 4 promos instead of 60 individually numbered cards so that could be the reason why.

I hope staff sees our posts I'm sure this is fixable :)

Thanks,

Pika

06 June 2018 - 08:03 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I saw this in my local card shop tonight, and picked up two for my son & I.  I'm not sure how this deck (Trainer Kit) is expected to behave, but after redeeming the code cards, I can also confirm....

1. This Trainer Kit does not appear in >Collection >Packs, either "Owned" (at any point) or "Not Owned" (before redeeming).  It simply does not appear.

2.  Redeeming the second code does auto-open, which prevents trading it as a purchased deck. This is different behavior than most other Theme Decks.

3. There is no corresponding deck in Deck Manager (after redemption). This deck does not appear there either.

Edited by RobRatt, 06 June 2018 - 08:05 AM.