[GAME] Collection displays wrong quantities of theme decks owned when selecting the "Show Not Owned" option

• Please log in to reply

05 June 2018 - 11:05 PM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Dear PTCGO staff,

The collection functionality that displays our total counts of theme decks/trainer kits are incorrect. For example, I own many of the theme decks sealed but they are showing as unowned if I select the "Show Not Owned" option. If I select the show owned option they are displayed correctly.

I believe that this is a coding issue and I can provide more details and screenshots if needed.

By the way I am using the most updated client and this error has been around for a while I just wanted to report it today because I want to help the game be better :)

Thank you,

Pika!

Edited by Pikalover5769, 05 June 2018 - 11:07 PM.

06 June 2018 - 03:12 AM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

Which deck(s)?

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

06 June 2018 - 06:41 PM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

@graywh hey bro there are a lot btw are you staff?

Anyways is it okay for me to provide screenshots? There are a lot like literally almost every theme deck.

06 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Pikalover5769,

TPCi Staff/admins are marked as such with a title and red name. Moderators are in green and marked as such with the prefix Mod_. 

To provide screenshots, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, logging in, selecting Pokémon Trading Card Game Online then Contact Us. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

07 June 2018 - 07:15 PM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Hello Pikalover5769,

TPCi Staff/admins are marked as such with a title and red name. Moderators are in green and marked as such with the prefix Mod_. 

To provide screenshots, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, logging in, selecting Pokémon Trading Card Game Online then Contact Us. 

Thanks!

Awesome! Do you think that is necessary for this game bug? Or would the info I provided be adequate? If you advise me to go ahead and file a support ticket with screenshots I most certainly will.

Thank you!

08 June 2018 - 03:13 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Its usually a good idea to send a support ticket, especially if you have screen shots.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 June 2018 - 04:26 AM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Its usually a good idea to send a support ticket, especially if you have screen shots.

Thank you bro! Btw any chance you can make the charizard avatar set available again for us? I'd really like to wear that outfit :P

08 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

Thank you bro! Btw any chance you can make the charizard avatar set available again for us? I'd really like to wear that outfit :P

AFAIK, Charizard avatar boxes are still in the shop.  They're sold for gems, not tokens, so if you're not in Canada you won't see them.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules