Please make the Online-Exclusive Theme Decks Available for Purchase in the Token Shop

• Please log in to reply

05 June 2018 - 10:32 PM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Dear PTCGO staff,

Thank you for all that you do and for the amazing update today that brought back the majority of boosters and theme decks to the coin shop.

Unfortunately, some theme decks are still unavailable to purchase using coins. They are:

1. Power Relay
  2. Basic Orange
  3. Basic Yellow
  4. Basic Red Fire
  5. Basic Green
  6. Basic Blue
  7. Black & White - Basic Red
  8. Black & White - Basic Green
  9. Black & White - Basic Blue
  10. X & Y - Basic Red (not available as of build 2.39)
  11. X & Y - Basic Green (not available as of build 2.39)
  12. X & Y - Basic Blue (not available as of build 2.39)
  13. X & Y - Basic Yellow (not available as of build 2.39)

Could you please kindly bring these theme decks to the token shop as well. Many players are unable to complete their collection without access to these so it would be following the new and awesome slogan of: "Making it Easier To Get the Cards You Want"

Thank you so very much for creating this AMAZING game and I sincerely hope these can be brought back soon so newer players aren't disappointed at their ability to complete their collections.

You are the best,

Pika!

Edited by Pikalover5769, 05 June 2018 - 10:32 PM.

05 June 2018 - 10:35 PM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi
100% support. Though I personally don't think the chances of it happening are very high. But you'll never know.

05 June 2018 - 10:53 PM

Pikalover5769

Junior Trainer

• Pikalover5769

100% support. Though I personally don't think the chances of it happening are very high. But you'll never know.

Thank you so much for your support! I think it is possible because of their new initiative. They are also incredibly receptive to feedback and positivity so if we unite and be positive I think we can see some great additions :)