[CARD] Pheromosa-GX (UPR #140) - Beauty-GX with marshadow interaction with stinger GX

PC

• Please log in to reply

03 June 2018 - 03:25 AM

kusanaginico

Rookie Trainer

• kusanaginico

well couldnt upload the log or paste here but with 3 prizes left(for stinger gx attack from my oponent) beauty GX attack didnt do any damage to dawn wings necro(blocking animation) it should do 150 by the 3 prizes left

Edited by kusanaginico, 03 June 2018 - 03:30 AM.

04 June 2018 - 08:06 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

Did your opponent take any prizes before using Stinger GX?

Beauty GX's damage is based on the number of prizes your opponent has taken, not the number prizes your opponent has remaining.  And "prizes taken" isn't just "6 minus the number of prizes remaining".

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

05 June 2018 - 10:31 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan
Hi, kusanaginico!

I suggest that you send a ticket to the support team so they can investigate this matter further. Please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us. Do not forget to include the game log.

Thank you for your patience and I do hope the support team will help you soon!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

06 June 2018 - 05:22 AM

kusanaginico

Rookie Trainer

• kusanaginico

Did your opponent take any prizes before using Stinger GX?

Beauty GX's damage is based on the number of prizes your opponent has taken, not the number prizes your opponent has remaining.  And "prizes taken" isn't just "6 minus the number of prizes remaining".

Hi, my oponent was with 6 prizes but he do naganadel GX attack so he went from 6 to 3 prizes, then when i used my marshadow to copy my trash pkmn (pheromosa gx attack) to hit dawn wings necro was blocked(doing the block animation) 

06 June 2018 - 09:08 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Hi, my oponent was with 6 prizes but he do naganadel GX attack so he went from 6 to 3 prizes, then when i used my marshadow to copy my trash pkmn (pheromosa gx attack) to hit dawn wings necro was blocked(doing the block animation) 

That's the answer then. He had not taken any prize cards, so DW took 50 x 0 = 0 damage.

Until recently, there hasn't been much (has there been anything at all, ever?) that would change the number of prizes a player has without the player actually taking prizes, but in the newest sets we have multiple cards that do just that.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

17 June 2018 - 02:38 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi kusanaginico,

I have updated the title of your thread to be more descriptive. 

SandaledOtter, thank you for the helpful response and determining the issue!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC