[GENERAL] Other - why was i muted?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

02 June 2018 - 11:25 PM

Kamikaze0504

Rookie Trainer

• Kamikaze0504

i have no clue why i was muted i broke no rules of pokemon tcg online an ive sent in a form asking why an have not got a email back i was playing fine last night no problems an i log in today to find i got muted an im clueless to how it happened? Can anyone help me out cause being muted is no fun what so ever! thanks in advance

02 June 2018 - 11:28 PM

XK920XK

Senior Trainer

• XK920XK

i can tell you the answer you will get on here.

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

02 June 2018 - 11:41 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Kamikaze0504,

It sounds as though you have already submitted a ticket for more information regarding this. However, if you have not, please visit the link to the support portal in my signature, sign in, then select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online category and click "Contact Us". One of our support team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Please note that you should also have received an email regarding any in-game disciplinary action. 

As discussion of disciplinary action is not permitted on the forum, I am closing this thread.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!