Suggestion Request: Display Name Change.

• Please log in to reply

02 June 2018 - 04:46 PM

FluffyBuizel

Rookie Trainer

• FluffyBuizel

Hello this is a suggestive thread for making "Display Names" changeable,

I don't remember how I came by to creating a account for Pokémon Trading Card Game Online (PTCGO), guess I would at some point want to try it out. I have and do still enjoy Pokémon since I was a kid. It wasn't until later I decided to start trying it out. But now I want to change my "display name." It was kind of a random pick at the time when I wasn't focused on it. But I can safely say that some people would want their display name changed at some point in their future of playing this game PTCGO. Some peoples accounts could have been created by their parents and now they're old enough to decide for themselves what name they want or they have a change of mind on what new name they want to have now as their display name. Now many other platforms, sites and games allow you to change your display name either monthly, with a fee or being free. I feel this may be the only place that doesn't allow you to.

Company choices on how it can work;

• Fee for display name change and a 30 days (1 month) wait period till we can do it again. (Can also keep like a display name history to keep track what people have used in the past in case of any rule breakers.)

or

• Free display name change and a 30 days (1 month) wait period till we can do it again.

This will help with people not having to make a new email or delete their account and lose some or lots of progress they have made.

PS: I know this might have been asked a lot and made posts about it, but do consider it.

Edited by FluffyBuizel, 29 June 2018 - 07:52 PM.

Latias is best Pokémon.

02 June 2018 - 07:30 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Thank you for posting your suggestion. You are correct people have brought this subject up in the past, but I will still send your feedback to the development team. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!