Anybody want to see the PokeRap make a comeback?

• Please log in to reply

02 June 2018 - 02:32 AM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey, out of curiosity, would anybody like to see what a new PokeRap would sound like today?  Does anybody still remember, or even miss, the PokeRap?  Especially when they broke it down and played them at the end of the episodes at the end of Season of the anime?

Anyway, the reason why I'm asking, with the number of Pokémon now at 807, and whatever gets introduced into the Switch, well, wondering what the PokeRap would sound like today, if somebody were crazy enough to add them all into one song, minus the Mega Evolutions and Alolan Pokémon.  Bet the song itself would be pretty long, especially if they follow the same formula used in the original.

For me, I probably listen to it once or twice, just to see how good a job one would have done in creating a modern one.

02 June 2018 - 03:08 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I dunno.  I mean, they kinda got...  bad... after a while.  That's just my opinion, of course, but they'd have to put some extra effort in to make it worth it for me.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

02 June 2018 - 12:56 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

I honestly had completely forgotten about this. I think there were only three. I'm going to have to go listen to the one for the first generation now. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

11 June 2018 - 08:19 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi SuperStone,

I would like to see a new and improved PokeRap hoping it would sound amazing!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!