Trainer

• T3muj1n7
I weep for humanity.

15 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

I weep for humanity.

okkkk... so that guy/person whatever.... called you wrong... but then proved your point..... wow he wouldnt make a great politician...

15 July 2018 - 07:26 PM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

but anyway back to the point at hand.... so guardian rising basically is valuable only because its not being printed any more....the cards are not needed (we can get locked leles and such via coins).... so whats the point in the pack at all?...

so without directing me to another site how do you (outcast) come up with lele's price? just a bit of quick maff if you would be so kind...

16 July 2018 - 03:14 AM

OU7C4ST

Senior Trainer

• OU7C4ST

but anyway back to the point at hand.... so guardian rising basically is valuable only because its not being printed any more....the cards are not needed (we can get locked leles and such via coins).... so whats the point in the pack at all?...

so without directing me to another site how do you (outcast) come up with lele's price? just a bit of quick maff if you would be so kind...

Most of my prices are based on code card costs, desirability (supply & demand), rarity, pull-rates, and pub trade research. Everything I do is archived for viewing on my streaming platform. Some users think I just make up prices, so I started live-streaming updates so people are aware why a price is what it's at. and how I came to that conclusion.

Example: If I see Lele's being requested for 20 packs and they aren't being sold, while I see people asking 22 packs for their Lele's that aren't going through, I put the price at 21. I try to average out all prices to where it's fair to both the seller, and buyer. Sometimes it will lean one way or the other, but that's just how it is sometimes.

OU7C4ST - /r/ptcgo Head Moderator
Twitch's #1 PTCGO Streamer
Founder of OU7C4ST's Card Value Guide

Check out my YT for Deck Reviews, & More!

16 July 2018 - 10:02 AM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay

okkkk... so that guy/person whatever.... called you wrong... but then proved your point..... wow he wouldnt make a great politician...

Firstly - I didn’t prove her point.

Secondly - Your first paragraph on post #43 compressed everything I said.

Thirdly - I answered this question “So what’s the point of the pack at all?”
The answer is nothing.

:GR being Printed:
You have endless supply because you can buy from shop endlessly.

:GR stop being Printed:
You have endless supply because you can buy from shop endlessly.

There is no supply change to us!
Uploading pack codes is a side luxury.
It isn’t our direct supply.

Some people don’t even buy outside codes.
They can’t afford too.
There is no supply change to the people online.

The people who are getting impacted are the psychical card players.

Edited by Player_Jay, 16 July 2018 - 10:31 AM.

It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

16 July 2018 - 02:07 PM

OU7C4ST

Senior Trainer

• OU7C4ST

There is no supply change to us!
Uploading pack codes is a side luxury.
It isn’t our direct supply.

Except that it really is lol. In terms of trade-able packs, which are the ones that matter.

OU7C4ST - /r/ptcgo Head Moderator
Twitch's #1 PTCGO Streamer
Founder of OU7C4ST's Card Value Guide

Check out my YT for Deck Reviews, & More!

16 July 2018 - 08:16 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

blub°

Dude. For your sake. Stop.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

18 July 2018 - 01:58 AM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay

Dude. For your sake. Stop.

It wasn’t for my sake.
I responded to help them understand why they are wrong.

They couldn’t grasp my words.
They read the words, but they didn’t grasp.
It happens to people.

They want to increase the value of GR.
I say let them do what they want.
I will benefit from there mistake, anyway.

It’s wonderful news.
I can trade my GR for higher value than I expected.
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.