What To Do With This Collection?

• Please log in to reply

31 May 2018 - 07:15 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

The amount of cards needed for Decks is limited. Yet, we amass a huge collection of cards... what can we do with them?

Did I read somewhere that we can arrange and display them? If so, where and how? Thanks :D 

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

01 June 2018 - 02:25 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi
You can sort or filter them, but I don't believe you can arrange them in a specific manner.

If you mean displaying to other players, you can tag your (unlocked) cards for trade, and other people can look at your binder (the cards you've tagged). You cannot display cards to other players if you only have locked copies of that particular card.

01 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

You can sort or filter them, but I don't believe you can arrange them in a specific manner.

If you mean displaying to other players, you can tag your (unlocked) cards for trade, and other people can look at your binder (the cards you've tagged). You cannot display cards to other players if you only have locked copies of that particular card.

Thanks! Yes, that's what I thought. I'd like to see an option for display... like having binders, as in a rl collection. I know that the game is about battling, and deck building, but it would add a lot to it. What's the point, presently, of collecting cards? Unless you can use them in a deck, which mostly you can't, they have no real value or purpose. 

Edited by ZotiMoon, 01 June 2018 - 03:12 PM.

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

01 June 2018 - 03:23 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

I mean, it is a Trading Card Game, right? So, couldn't the collection of cards, which facilitates trading, have some more emphasis? 

Personally, I would like to have options like: 

Display pages, where cards could be arranged in several ways, including according to their Pokemon number... so that I could collect every Pokemon, and see at a glance which ones I was missing. That gives a purpose and value to every card, and makes trading more meaningful, popular, and fun.  

Deleting cards that aren't needed, like multiples. 

Option to browse other players'/friends arranged collections.

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu