[CARD] Mew (FCO #29) Copying Tapu Lele's (UPR #94) Magical Swap

• Please log in to reply

31 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

semurphy444

Novice Trainer

• semurphy444

I was down on prizes 3 to 1.  I had a Counter Energy on Mew and put the TapuLele on the bench.  Magical Swap was listed as an available attack.  I clicked and declared that attack- it let me click a pokemon to go Damage From & Damage To ... however no counters actually moved.

31 May 2018 - 11:55 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

I was down on prizes 3 to 1.  I had a Counter Energy on Mew and put the TapuLele on the bench.  Magical Swap was listed as an available attack.  I clicked and declared that attack- it let me click a pokemon to go Damage From & Damage To ... however no counters actually moved.

This may depend on all the pokemon involved: the two you chose, the actives, and any on the bench. Some Pokemon are immune, or grant to others immunity, to the effects of attacks.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

03 June 2018 - 01:03 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello semurphy444,

As SandaledOtter pointed out, it's difficult to determine what exactly occurred without knowing all the details. In this case, a game log would be very helpful. If you run into this issue again, or if you saved your game log, please be sure to let us know so that we can check into this further!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!