As soon as a mach strike users get established (normally within the first few rounds) it is extremely hard to beat. I always start edging towards the concede button when that happens, unless I am lucky enough to start with some pokemon that are able to counter the build.
The most OP card in that deck is obviously Lucario, with the abily to search through their deck for ANY card they want. I mean, what was the creators smoking when they came up wtih that ability?
Anyway, I always celebrate a win against a mach strike user. Mimikyu is such an amazing card to have.
88. KezzAngels's Garchomp used Royal Blades and did 100 damage to ArkyBoY's Bewear.
89. It is now ArkyBoY's turn (Turn #9).
90. ArkyBoY drew Cosmog.
91. ArkyBoY attached a Psychic Energy to Mimikyu.
92. ArkyBoY put Cosmog onto the Bench.
93. ArkyBoY played Hau.
94. ArkyBoY drew Gothita.
95. ArkyBoY drew Psychic Energy.
96. ArkyBoY drew Professor Kukui.
97. ArkyBoY's Bewear retreated.
98. ArkyBoY played Switch.
99. Mimikyu became ArkyBoY's new Active Pokémon.
100. ArkyBoY's Mimikyu used Royal Blades and did 100 damage to KezzAngels's Garchomp.
101. ArkyBoY took a Prize card.