[CARD] Scizor-EX (BKP #119) - Steel Wing attack sometimes not reducing damage

• Please log in to reply

29 May 2018 - 11:12 PM

Anamanaguchi

Rookie Trainer

• Anamanaguchi

Hello,

I am using this option for the first time and I hope this is the right place to report it.

The Steel Wing attack on Scizor-EX seems to sometime not reduce the damage dealt by opposing Pokémon.

In addition, when I used it once against a Psychic Pokémon such as Espeon-Gx when the opponent attacked with Choice band attached and used Psybeam the damage was still 60!

It was supposed to be 20 after taking into consideration both resistance and the effect of Steel wing.

Please fix this bug as soon as possible, thanks a lot!

P.S. here is the Full Art version of the card for reference:

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy9/119/

30 May 2018 - 12:17 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

The Steel Wing attack on Scizor-EX seems to sometime not reduce the damage dealt by opposing Pokémon.

This is a Known Issue (see Patch Notes & Known Issues), and has been ongoing for several weeks now.  Scizor-EX is another card in a long line that "damage reduction" attacks do not work properly.  Apparently, the effect is ending at the end of your turn, rather than at the end of your opponent's next turn.

In addition, when I used it once against a Psychic Pokémon such as Espeon-Gx when the opponent attacked with Choice band attached and used Psybeam the damage was still 60!

It was supposed to be 20 after taking into consideration both resistance and the effect of Steel wing.

It should have taken Scizor's resistance into account, and reduced that 20 damage.  Off the top of my head, I can't think of any reason this would be different.  Did it happen just this once?

Edited by RobRatt, 30 May 2018 - 12:20 AM.

03 June 2018 - 03:02 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Thank you for the helpful response, RobRatt!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

18 June 2018 - 02:54 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi Trainers, 

I have updated the title of this thread to be more descriptive.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!