[GENERAL] ''Servers are currently offline or your network connection is not active"

• Please log in to reply

29 May 2018 - 08:33 PM

ruse_sr

Rookie Trainer

• ruse_sr

Hi,

Ive tried uninstalling+reinstalling, checking all of my firewall settings, turned them all off and still no connection.

Game crashes for ~5 seconds before that error message pops up. ''Servers are currently offline or your network connection is not active"

thanks

29 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hi,

Ive tried uninstalling+reinstalling, checking all of my firewall settings, turned them all off and still no connection.

Game crashes for ~5 seconds before that error message pops up. ''Servers are currently offline or your network connection is not active"

thanks

Hello there ruse_sr,

Thank you for letting us know.

Server issues can be temporary. Please report back if you still encounter this issue.

I am editing the title of this thread to reflect this sub's format. 

Thank you again!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

16 July 2018 - 11:13 AM

TheAwesome268

Rookie Trainer

• TheAwesome268

Hey the exact same thing is happening to me, I tried the uninstall as well. Is there anything I can do now that can fix it?

16 July 2018 - 05:01 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hey the exact same thing is happening to me, I tried the uninstall as well. Is there anything I can do now that can fix it?

Hello TheAwesome268,

Normally, this message means your internet connection has become slow or intermittent. I recommend exiting and restarting the game, and if that does not help, try restarting your device.

I also recommend checking to ensure your firewall is not blocking the program. You may also need to forward ports for the game to work correctly. For more information, please view this article.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!