ruse_sr

[GENERAL] Login - ''Servers are currently offline or your network connection is not active" error

ruse_sr

Hi,

Ive tried uninstalling+reinstalling, checking all of my firewall settings, turned them all off and still no connection.

Game crashes for ~5 seconds before that error message pops up. ''Servers are currently offline or your network connection is not active"

thanks

Mod_GuruLot

Hi,

Ive tried uninstalling+reinstalling, checking all of my firewall settings, turned them all off and still no connection.

Game crashes for ~5 seconds before that error message pops up. ''Servers are currently offline or your network connection is not active"

thanks

Hello there ruse_sr,

Thank you for letting us know.

Server issues can be temporary. Please report back if you still encounter this issue.

I am editing the title of this thread to reflect this sub's format. 

Thank you again!

TheAwesome268

Hey the exact same thing is happening to me, I tried the uninstall as well. Is there anything I can do now that can fix it?

Mod_Jynthu

Hey the exact same thing is happening to me, I tried the uninstall as well. Is there anything I can do now that can fix it?

Hello TheAwesome268,

Normally, this message means your internet connection has become slow or intermittent. I recommend exiting and restarting the game, and if that does not help, try restarting your device.

I also recommend checking to ensure your firewall is not blocking the program. You may also need to forward ports for the game to work correctly. For more information, please view this article.

Mackdaddycat

I want to redeem a code if had for days and I can't redeem it

Mod_RedDragon

I want to redeem a code if had for days and I can't redeem it

Hey there!

If you are having an issue with a code, please reach out to the support team by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us", Be sure to include the code in your ticket as well as any error messages you are getting. Also, be sure to check out the forum rules here regarding posting in older threads. 

ax44boy

Hi, today I face same issue. I try use two different ISP(ISP A & ISP B) and two different different device. Found out issue happen when I try use ISP A on any device they can't load the game when try login. Test use ISP B no issue at all for others web browsing. Test use ISP B all device can load the game. So, I don't know why suddenly my ISP A(unlimited data) can't access PTCGO but my ISP B(limited data) can access. Wonder the issue is from PTCGO server or my ISP issue.

Edited by ax44boy

RobRatt

Hi, today I face same issue. I try use two different ISP(ISP A & ISP :cool: and two different different device. Found out issue happen when I try use ISP A on any device they can't load the game when try login. Test use ISP B no issue at all for others web browsing. Test use ISP B all device can load the game. So, I don't know why suddenly my ISP A(unlimited data) can't access PTCGO but my ISP B(limited data) can access. Wonder the issue is from PTCGO server or my ISP issue.

You've pretty well answered your own question.  If all of your devices can load the game on your "ISP B," but not "ISP A," the problem must be A.

JSYK, the Server seems to be working fine.  I can access it easily on both iPad and PC, and haven't noticed any issues since New Years Day (about a month ago).

Why can't your "unlimited data" access the server?  I wish I could give you an answer.  But if you're using your phone as a hotspot, it most likely a restriction from that service, OR it's just experiencing too weak of a signal right now.  This game requires a pretty robust data connection to work.  The other possibility you may want to think about is a "firewall restriction," maybe imposed by your internet security software?

Maybe someone else, more technically inclined, will post a better reply for you.

shroomba350

I'm also having a problem logging in. It says servers down or no internet and I'm surely using my tab as I type

maxho0726

starz1990