Why isn’t this on IOS for mobile...

• Please log in to reply

29 May 2018 - 12:28 AM

ZoePokemon12517

Rookie Trainer

• ZoePokemon12517
So you can s nd this to tablets to try and boost tablet sales?

I am seriously confused, why are you missing a whole mobile sales market?

Someone should be fired...

If jailbroken hackers can edit small small changes to get this to run on IOS
and you cannot port this to mobile, missing out in thousands of dollars of
sales I’m sure.

I do not understand your logic here...

29 May 2018 - 01:20 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi
Something about hardware and internet limitations. Don't know the specifics, but I bet someone else here does.

29 May 2018 - 01:25 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

I edited the title of your post because it was not appropriate. Please see the forum rules here. I suggest checking out the this post here for an explanation as to why the game is not available on smart phones.  While the post is discussing Android, the explanation as to why the game is not available on smart phones at the moment is the same for iOS.

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

29 May 2018 - 12:59 PM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron

*checks linked thread*

Ah, I was wondering why people were saying it wasn't available for Android devices when I've mostly been playing on a tablet (and local wifi) lately.

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG.
Have you checked out the Play! Pokémon Rules & Resources page?  It is how I learned there are rules for 2-On-2, 30-Card, and Team Battle play!  Now if we can just get it on the PTCGO... http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/54673-adding-30-card-to-the-ptcgo/

29 May 2018 - 07:54 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

*checks linked thread*

Ah, I was wondering why people were saying it wasn't available for Android devices when I've mostly been playing on a tablet (and local wifi) lately.

On this... a certain app made by a water vapor company is now casting Windows (and likely Linux/Apple) desktops to Android devices. It is not quite what it says it does, and you need an account, and it likely only works on in-home wi-fi, AND it demonstrates why you don't want to play on your phone, but it's there. I've used it to play PTCGO once.

Edited by SandaledOtter, 29 May 2018 - 07:54 PM.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!