- - - - -

How often should we get news letters?

• Please log in to reply

28 May 2018 - 03:26 PM

DiaborMagics

Rookie Trainer

• DiaborMagics

Hello all,

This both concerns the videogames and the TCG for me in a way, but I'd like to know how often we should receive emails with newsletters/updates once subscribed and what is in them. The thing is, I subscribed a little over a month ago and I have yet to receive a single news letter, so I've started thinking that maybe I did something wrong.

In general I don't care much about news letters, but in this case, I want to keep up to date on TCGO/main game promotions (like the Leafeon card sleeves I apparently missed, or in main games Mystery Gifts or Pokémon Bank promos) and new releases (Pokémon Switch, new Theme decks, blisters, expansions, etc).

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you in advance!

- DiaborMagics

Haven't gotten my avatar to work yet, but *insert Sylveon*. Sylveon is love, Sylveon is life.

28 May 2018 - 06:14 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello DiaborMagics,

You will receive one newsletter per month, but you may receive additional marketing messages more often than that. 

The contents of the May newsletter was posted on the forums by Mod_Turtle, and can be viewed here. The only thing not included was the individual, personal code for a booster pack that those signed up received. 

That link also offers suggestions for making sure that you have signed up to receive the newsletter.

I hope this helps!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!