[CARD] Metapod (EVO #4) - "Stiffen" move doesn't work

• Please log in to reply

28 May 2018 - 01:02 PM

ChallengerBart

Rookie Trainer

• ChallengerBart
I'll try and describe all details and perhaps you can find where the bug is located!

I was having a match in single-player mode in platinum league against Calvin.
He had an Amaura in play, which he got using some trainer card to get two specific pokemon from his deck straight onto his bench. He then added that medallion trainer card that prevents all incoming attacks from ***************.
My active pokemon was Metapod and to block part of Amaura's "Aurora Beam" attack of 50 damage, I used the "Stiffen" attack of Metapod.
Then it was Calvin's turn again and Amaura did the Aurora Beam attack, ***************, instead of 10 after using stiffen. Later on in that game, I had another metapod, so I did the same thing and again; the aurora beam went straight through.
Stiffen is supposed to prevent 40 damage from happening right?

Hope you can find out where the bug is!

28 May 2018 - 01:51 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello ChallengerBart,

XY12_EN_4.png

This is one of the many cards that is affected by the following known issue:

• Attack effects that create a damage reduction effect on the attacking Pokemon, such as Golisopod-GX's Armor Press attack, are removed at the end of the attacking player's current turn, rather than at the end of the opponent's next turn.

When reporting a bug, I recommend first checking the known issues thread to see if has already been reported.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

05 June 2018 - 10:59 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello ChallengerBart,

This issue should now be fixed in the latest version of the game. For more information on other issues that were fixed in this patch, please visit the link below.

http://forums.pokemo...s-june-5-2018/ 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!