I utterly rekt a GX/EX opponent and I loved it

• Please log in to reply

27 May 2018 - 07:53 PM

ChallengerBart

Rookie Trainer

• ChallengerBart

View post on *********

Look at that, let's all keep posting pictures of normal guys like you and me rekking the GX / EX players and form a community of hopeful thinkers who wish for a world where you can choose versus matches against decks WITHOUT GX/EX pokemon :D

(If my HTML code to insert an imgur picture is not loading, then they must have turned off pictures on these pokemon forums, then click here to view it [url="**************************"]**************************[/url]

27 May 2018 - 07:56 PM

ChallengerBart

Rookie Trainer

• ChallengerBart

Maaate why can't I post a jpg? :') Lame

27 May 2018 - 11:05 PM

Sadra

Senior Trainer

• Sadra

The number of these types of posts has increased significantly these days, I wonder why. 

27 May 2018 - 11:49 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

As a reminder posting links to non official Pokemon websites is against the forum rules. You can review the forum rules here: http://forums.pokemo...tion=boardrules

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

28 May 2018 - 01:39 AM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron
Look at that, let's all keep posting pictures of normal guys like you and me rekking the GX / EX players and form a community of hopeful thinkers who wish for a world where you can choose versus matches against decks WITHOUT GX/EX pokemon :D

Players who use Pokémon-EX/GX are normal players. ;)

While a deck without any Pokémon-EX/GX is rare because there's usually a good support Pokémon among them that becomes almost universal, like Tapu Lele-GX or Shaymin-EX (ROS).  Otherwise, they happen!  If you're still new to the TCG, it won't seem like it because they might only become strong for a short time during a year-long format.

Congrats on the win, though. :)

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG.
Have you checked out the Play! Pokémon Rules & Resources page?  It is how I learned there are rules for 2-On-2, 30-Card, and Team Battle play!  Now if we can just get it on the PTCGO... http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/54673-adding-30-card-to-the-ptcgo/