[GENERAL] Login - Cannot Connect to Server Error

• Please log in to reply

27 May 2018 - 02:15 AM

Joaquin042611

Rookie Trainer

• Joaquin042611

I have check my internet conection, and is fine and still apearing this errror. please help what to do??

27 May 2018 - 04:42 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Im sorry to hear your having some issues. I would suggest re-installing your game. Make sure to use the latest installer available on the official page.

Also make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

27 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I have check my internet conection, and is fine and still apearing this errror. please help what to do??

Hey there!

I have updated the title of your post. If you are still running into a server error after following Mod_Alder's suggestions, you may also want to try some networking troubleshooting. I have posted the steps below.

Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer. If you are using a WiFi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.

Open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181, 6967, and 39389

Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.

Close any background applications before launching the TCGO (VoIP, Skype, and Bittorrent related programs are especially known to occasionally cause issues).

It might help to flush your DNS cache again after troubleshooting the above. 

If these suggestions do not resolve your issue, please reach out to our support team by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!