Put cards sleeves and/or coins at the shop please (๑╹ᆺ╹)

• Please log in to reply

27 May 2018 - 01:04 AM

uereka100

Rookie Trainer

• uereka100
Put cards sleeves and/or coins available at the shop please because are almost impossible to get and besides that i dont like have anything to do with the people are playing there,so therefore i dont like ask for favors on trades (i have the trades option locked btw this is also the reason of my request)
Thanks in advance  (๑╹ᆺ╹)

27 May 2018 - 02:26 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello uereka100,

Thank you for your suggestion! I have passed this along for further review.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

27 May 2018 - 11:50 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Put cards sleeves and/or coins available at the shop please because are almost impossible to get and besides that i dont like have anything to do with the people are playing there,so therefore i dont like ask for favors on trades (i have the trades option locked btw this is also the reason of my request)
Thanks in advance  (๑╹ᆺ╹)

They stopped the Theme deck and booster rotation in favor of having all the decks and boosters always available, though they didn't quite get there, with a few pieces missing that were supposed to be available but aren't.

They stopped the bundle rotation, where there were boosters and/or cards with coins entirely, just dropping those.

They haven't changed the sleeves/boxes available in a very long time.

It seems from this perspective as though they removed the person/people who were managing the shop.

Bugs that affect many cards in major ways are taking a very long time to fix... it seems like there might be just 1-3 people working on the game at all, and they're busy with other aspects.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!