- - - - -

Pokemon Switch rumor: Return to Kanto

• Please log in to reply

21 May 2018 - 04:44 AM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Key folks, here is a little tidbit I picked up a little awhile ago, but until E3, don't quote me.  Even though only a rumor until proven otherwise, yet it sounds like the Pokémon Switch game is going to be a sequel to Red and Blue, that takes place 20 years after the original two.  What I can understand, is that it would take a few elements from Yellow, along with Pokémon Go.  Anything else, well, would have to wait until Nintendo makes the announcement, along with how the Switch version would be different from the last few.

Anyway, until I hear the word, and it does turn out to be true, well, would anybody be surprised?  With all the reference and things about Kanto that keep popping up, like how about half of the Mega Evolutions, or all the Alolian versions, are from Kanto, well, it was to be expected.  Besides, be interesting to see what kind of overhaul that Kanto goes through, since FRLG didn't really offer too much.

23 May 2018 - 09:34 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Key folks, here is a little tidbit I picked up a little awhile ago, but until E3, don't quote me.  Even though only a rumor until proven otherwise, yet it sounds like the Pokémon Switch game is going to be a sequel to Red and Blue, that takes place 20 years after the original two.  What I can understand, is that it would take a few elements from Yellow, along with Pokémon Go.  Anything else, well, would have to wait until Nintendo makes the announcement, along with how the Switch version would be different from the last few.

Anyway, until I hear the word, and it does turn out to be true, well, would anybody be surprised?  With all the reference and things about Kanto that keep popping up, like how about half of the Mega Evolutions, or all the Alolian versions, are from Kanto, well, it was to be expected.  Besides, be interesting to see what kind of overhaul that Kanto goes through, since FRLG didn't really offer too much.

This sounds tempting. I'll be the first surprised!

Let's see how it goes ;)

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

23 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Thanks for the info GrewupGeek! Will be waiting to see how that Pokémon Switch game turns out to be!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!